+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Re: NY Knicks 2011-12

[quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

lol....good luck keeping DWill

Its Howard or mega-bust for you guys...

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

[/quote]
    You better hope the Nets don't get Howard. Seriously though, I respect the Knicks. I just don't respect their head coach or their front office
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

[/quote]I just don't respect their head coach or their front office[/quote]

Bro, we Knicks fans dont respect our front office...lol. We're not exactly considered a well-run organization...lol...

But w/ that said....Chandler signing was a good one....def a step forward (even if its for too much)

Trading Amare would be two steps back...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis[/quote] I've also wanted Chandler but thought no way with our cap situation Its to bad they coulden't figure out a way to Trade for Dj Augustin and have a 5 of

Chandler
    Amare
    melo
    hill
    augustin

Either way its a great first step getting ourselves Tyson Chandler Hes more valuable then many other superstars would be for us just because of what he offers is exactly what we need

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis[/quote]

If thats our starting lineup...IM GOING TO BE HYPE!!

Chandler instead of CP# has me a little bummed out, but Chandler is greatly going to improve our defense.

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

Bro, we Knicks fans dont respect our front office...lol. We're not exactly considered a well-run organization...lol...

But w/ that said....Chandler signing was a good one....def a step forward (even if its for too much)

[/quote]
    Trading Amare would be the ultimate slap in the face too. Similar to the one they delivered to Patrick Ewing. Amare came to the knicks all alone in hopes that they would make some moves to make it happen. He gave up a lot to be the first one there.
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="sharick88"]KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY[/quote]

[/quote]
    Trading Amare would be the ultimate slap in the face too. Similar to the one they delivered to Patrick Ewing. Amare came to the knicks all alone in hopes that they would make some moves to make it happen. He gave up a lot to be the first one there.[/quote]

agreed

Reports say trade has gone through btwn Lakers and Hornets for CP3. LA gets their prized PG, NO gets Gasol and Odom...

Howard is the only remaining wildcard...lets see where he ends up...my early suggestions say Lakers as well...

Banned

Grant Hill's still playing basketball? I remember I had his sneakers back when I was like 19... I'm 34 now. Go Bulls!

Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul