+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Giants rated #1 in new power rankings

They gave us credit? That is a shock.

That wasn't even worth the time it took to open the link. Are they really that bored over at espn? They wish they could put us at 13 behind philly... but they were like... "I guess we have to make them number 1... for now."

Show class, be a Giants fan.

They prolly figure that if they overrate us, we can finally make them happy by slipping. Think they realize that underrating us isnt in their best interest lol

i didnt pay attention to this BS when they were talking **** about us and i wont pay attention now either
    FUTURE NFL STAR

[quote user="NYG216"]That wasn't even worth the time it took to open the link.* Are they really that bored over at espn?* They wish they could put us at 13 behind philly... but they were like... "I guess we have to make them number 1... for now."
    [/quote]

With Peyton going to the Broncos and the 3-Ring(less) circus going on with the Jets, how in the world can they possibly be 'bored'??

Who cares where they rank us we win SuperBowl.

I have to say that the list is okay with me, but last year's result should have nothing to do with it.

I would place us at top group with N.E; G.B; N.O.

What is up with N.O. being so low? I am sure that despite all the issues there, they could still take out all of the teams listed from 5th to 10th.

Pitts, S.F; Bal, Hou, and Detroit would probably be that second group that are good enough to win it all, but always seem to have a couple of pieces that prevent them from completing their run.

Den, Phi, and Dal; are teams that are all one their way out, meaning that, if they won't win one if they don't take care of it soon. These are dangerous teams, but not exactly teams that you would look at as complete projects with a good mix of youthful and veteran leadership. Denver could be the exception, but I am not convinced about it being the case yet.

Atlanta is the other team that kind of catches my eye, but I can't take them seriously at this point.

Holy crap this stuff is starting up already?!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

It's reverse psychology...they know the Giants win when they're underdogs, so they're playing it differently this year...

Tactics, tactics...tactics.