+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your personal Big Board at 32?

Whats your personal Big Board at 32?

Of the prospects ur expecting to be there or possibly be there

1) Kendall wright
    2) rebuen randle
    3) luke khuechly
    4) dwayne allen
    5) stephen hill
    6) siltolu
    7) bobbie massie
    8) mike adams
    9) zebrie sanders
    10) casey hayward

Veteran

Re: Whats your personal Big Board at 32?

there's still a small chance Fleener might be there add him instead of silatolu
    and im good with what you got

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="nevada11"]Of the prospects ur expecting to be there or possibly be there

1) Kendall wright
    2) rebuen randle
    3) luke khuechly
    4) dwayne allen
    5) stephen hill
    6) siltolu
    7) bobbie massie
    8) mike adams
    9) zebrie sanders
    10) casey hayward[/quote]
    Imo Ranldes a better prospect then wright. Not only does it appear Randle has the better size/speed combo, but he's also way more dynamic after the catch. Imo Wright is a solid player but he benefited greatly from playing in Baylor's spread offense with RGIII slinging him the ball. To be honest I see nothing that special in his game, below average size, above average speed, and average runner with the ball in his hand....I personally grade him out as about a 3rd round talent

I would like Khuechly. Of course I have no clue who will be there by the time we pick.

[quote user="rainierjef"]there's still a small chance Fleener might be there add him instead of silatolu
    and im good with what you got
    [/quote]
    **** that...Add him instead of Heyward and Zebrie Sanders who probably aren't even on the Giants 2nd round board much less their first

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="nevada11"]Of the prospects ur expecting to be there or possibly be there

1) Kendall wright
    2) rebuen randle
    3) luke khuechly
    4) dwayne allen
    5) stephen hill
    6) siltolu
    7) bobbie massie
    8) mike adams
    9) zebrie sanders
    Imo Ranldes a better prospect then wright.* Not only does it appear Randle has the better size/speed combo, but he's also way more dynamic after the catch. Imo Wright is a solid player but he benefited greatly from playing in Baylor's spread offense with RGIII slinging him the ball.* To be honest I see nothing that special in his game, below average size,* above average speed, and average runner with the ball in his hand....I personally grade him out as about a 3rd round talent
    [/quote]

to me, whats special to his game is his initial burst. he has great explosiveness off the line and can run by corners. he compensates for his lack of size, arm length, etc. with a great vertical and has decent body control.

but i can see how he can be unspectacular to some. to me his intermediate route running is extremely overrated and is a below average route runner. this guy was not a security blanket or great possession receiver at baylor imo. but his big play ability gives him a top tier grade in my view

As for the list I'd switch around a few things. I'd remove Allen and insert Fleener

Not as high on randle as some. I don't see anything spetacular to his game. I don't see game breaking speed, don't see much explosiveness, or much quickness. Seems a little slow-twich out of his breaks at times.

I think he lacks upside. Most of his big plays in college was because he set people up with double moves/fakes, not because he has elite speed and jump ball ability. Hes made some plays that way but not very often. To me his strengths are finding the holes in the zone, having reliable/good hands, working the middle, and being a solid possession threat. 1 receiver though? Don't see it.

I don't think he's in the class with the top receivers in this draft in regards to jump ball skills (floyd, blackmon, jeffery) nor quickness/burst out of his cuts. He's just about above average to decent at everything, great at nothing. He was a big play guy tho.. but personally wouldnt draft him until the 2nd round

Would also remove hayward. An elite zone corner but a little to inconsistent in man and lets receivers get behind him at times. 2nd round prospect imo. If you read zebrie sanders scouting report on cbs you'd think hes a top 5, all-pro potential type of prospect but watching him in games its a whole different story. Not 1st round talent, too damn raw.

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="nevada11"]Of the prospects ur expecting to be there or possibly be there

1) Kendall wright
    2) rebuen randle
    3) luke khuechly
    4) dwayne allen
    5) stephen hill
    6) siltolu
    7) bobbie massie
    8) mike adams
    9) zebrie sanders
    Imo Ranldes a better prospect then wright. Not only does it appear Randle has the better size/speed combo, but he's also way more dynamic after the catch. Imo Wright is a solid player but he benefited greatly from playing in Baylor's spread offense with RGIII slinging him the ball. To be honest I see nothing that special in his game, below average size, above average speed, and average runner with the ball in his hand....I personally grade him out as about a 3rd round talent
    [/quote]

to me, whats special to his game is his initial burst. he has great explosiveness off the line and can run by corners. he compensates for his lack of size, arm length, etc. with a great vertical and has decent body control.

but i can see how he can be unspectacular to some. to me his intermediate route running is extremely overrated and is a below average route runner. this guy was not a security blanket or great possession receiver at baylor imo. but his big play ability gives him a top tier grade in my view[/quote]
    How would you rank Randle, Wright and Hill?
    For me I'll go
    Hill- Elite size speed combo who reportedly showed a complete route tree at his pro day while looking quick in and out of his cuts.

Randle- Has some Hakeem Nicks to him in that he can break tackles and make people miss after the catch. Ran in the 4.3's at his pro day

Wright- Certainly produced at a very high level, the question is just how much was he responsible for it and not the offense he played in and the QB that through him the ball. IMO will be a nice dependable target at the next level, but will never be a top tier talent....Think Santonio Holmes

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="nevada11"]Of the prospects ur expecting to be there or possibly be there

1) Kendall wright
    2) rebuen randle
    3) luke khuechly
    4) dwayne allen
    5) stephen hill
    6) siltolu
    7) bobbie massie
    8) mike adams
    9) zebrie sanders
    Imo Ranldes a better prospect then wright.* Not only does it appear Randle has the better size/speed combo, but he's also way more dynamic after the catch. Imo Wright is a solid player but he benefited greatly from playing in Baylor's spread offense with RGIII slinging him the ball.* To be honest I see nothing that special in his game, below average size,* above average speed, and average runner with the ball in his hand....I personally grade him out as about a 3rd round talent
    [/quote]

but i can see how he can be unspectacular to some. to me his intermediate route running is extremely overrated and is a below average route runner. this guy was not a security blanket or great possession receiver at baylor imo. but his big play ability gives him a top tier grade in my view[/quote]
    For me I'll go
    Hill- Elite size speed combo who reportedly showed a complete route tree at his pro day while looking quick in and out of his cuts.

Randle- Has some Hakeem Nicks to him in that he can break tackles and make people miss after the catch. Ran in the 4.3's at his pro day

Wright- Certainly produced at a very high level, the question is just how much was he responsible for it and not the offense he played in and the QB that through him the ball. IMO will be a nice dependable target at the next level, but will never be a top tier talent....Think Santonio Holmes
    [/quote]

I agree with you, just would switch randle and wright

stephen hill's dont come around very often. receivers with his top end speed, jump ball skills, and tremendous hands are just extremely rare. poor man's randy moss imo

if randle really ran a 4.3 i'd be downright shoked. usually receivers shed about a tenth of their combine time, but two tenths? wow. but imo in games he is a long strider type, i see acceptable but not elite speed. hes one of the safest picks in the draft, but dont see the upside/potential

holmes is a nice comparison for wright. i think holmes' is a lot more quicker and has stronger hands tho than wright. cant really think of a completely accurate comparison..

Veteran

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="juice33s"][quote user="nevada11"]Of the prospects ur expecting to be there or possibly be there

1) Kendall wright
    2) rebuen randle
    3) luke khuechly
    4) dwayne allen
    5) stephen hill
    6) siltolu
    7) bobbie massie
    8) mike adams
    9) zebrie sanders
    [/quote]

For me I'll go

[/quote]

I agree with you, just would switch randle and wright

stephen hill's dont come around very often. receivers with his top end speed, jump ball skills, and tremendous hands are just extremely rare. poor man's randy moss imo

if randle really ran a 4.3 i'd be downright shoked. usually receivers shed about a tenth of their combine time, but two tenths? wow. but imo in games he is a long strider type, i see acceptable but not elite speed. hes one of the safest picks in the draft, but dont see the upside/potential

holmes is a nice comparison for wright. i think holmes' is a lot more quicker and has stronger hands tho than wright. cant really think of a completely accurate comparison..[/quote]

I'm hesitant to say that Hill is a "poor man's" Randy Moss, given Moss' rather... unique motor.

Hill's ceiling might not be as high as Moss' (what with Moss being (arguably) the second biggest TD threat in league history... that's a lot to expect from any prospect), but barring a good talk with him, I have to assume his floor is higher.

+ Reply to Thread