+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are you kidding me RE: Michael Bush's Contract

I guess we really don't know for a fact whether the Giants were secretly making a play for this guy but 4 years for ONLY $14M (https://twitter.com/#!/ProFootballTalk/statuses/182855890620264450) is super cheap for a guy with his skillset in a salary cap era. He would've been a steal and perfect complement to AB for that price

He can carry it 25 times and withstand a pounding, has well-above average hands catching out of the backfield and is better than Jacobs in short-yardage, in my opinion.

Really disappointed he isn't in Blue after we let BJ walk. Same guy except younger, lower to the ground, with better hands, and quiet.

Sigh...

Re: Are you kidding me RE: Michael Bush's Contract

Since when could the Giants afford 4 years, "only" 14 million for another RB?

Trust JR.

We don't have the money to even give a small contract to a talented RB like Michael Bush.

Either we go running back in the early rounds of the draft, or Scott will be the backup.

[quote user="SackingMyths"]I guess we really don't know for a fact whether the Giants were secretly making a play for this guy but 4 years for ONLY $14M (https://twitter.com/#!/ProFootballTalk/statuses/182855890620264450) is super cheap for a guy with his skillset in a salary cap era. He would've been a steal and perfect complement to AB for that price

He can carry it 25 times and withstand a pounding, has well-above average hands catching out of the backfield and is better than Jacobs in short-yardage, in my opinion.

Really disappointed he isn't in Blue after we let BJ walk. Same guy except younger, lower to the ground, with better hands, and quiet.

Sigh...

[/quote]
    Welcome new bandwagon fan. Before becoming a Giants fan for the season, you should at least read our cap situation.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="SackingMyths"]I guess we really don't know for a fact whether the Giants were secretly making a play for this guy but 4 years for ONLY $14M (https://twitter.com/#!/ProFootballTalk/statuses/182855890620264450) is super cheap for a guy with his skillset in a salary cap era. He would've been a steal and perfect complement to AB for that price

Sigh...

[/quote]
    Welcome new bandwagon fan. Before becoming a Giants fan for the season, you should at least read our cap situation.[/quote]

Burnnnn... but isn't that a tad bit harsh brotha?

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="SackingMyths"]I guess we really don't know for a fact whether the Giants were secretly making a play for this guy but 4 years for ONLY $14M (https://twitter.com/#!/ProFootballTalk/statuses/182855890620264450) is super cheap for a guy with his skillset in a salary cap era. He would've been a steal and perfect complement to AB for that price

Sigh...

[/quote]
    Welcome new bandwagon fan. Before becoming a Giants fan for the season, you should at least read our cap situation.[/quote]

Burnnnn... but isn't that a tad bit harsh brotha?[/quote]

guy who joins the MB and doesn't know what he's talking about right after the 49er win.... I say bandwagon. Most of the dumb "Giants should do this (insert ridiculous proposition or Giants are idiots) posts" are from bandwagon fans.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

14MILL is cheap? do we forget the giants refused to give BJ 2

14M over 4 years is 3.5M a season... too much for us.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="SackingMyths"]I guess we really don't know for a fact whether the Giants were secretly making a play for this guy but 4 years for ONLY $14M (https://twitter.com/#!/ProFootballTalk/statuses/182855890620264450) is super cheap for a guy with his skillset in a salary cap era. He would've been a steal and perfect complement to AB for that price

Sigh...

[/quote]

You're cool dude...

Actually, based on how immature you come off, I'm pretty sure I was a Giants fan when you were just an itch in your daddy's pants.

Jacobs signed a 4 yr $25 million dollar deal and was due $5 before the upcoming season. He was clearly in decline and his body was no longer able to cash the checks on the field that his mouth wrote off the field.

Bush is being offered 4 yrs $15 million and if they wanted him, they could've made a play for him. Not sure what about my post made you feel the need to attack my level of Giants loyalty based on my signup date...as if Giants fans didn't exist before this message board was created...or the internet for that matter.

Add to it that Bradshaw has had more foot surgeries than any human being should ever have, and you're not left with much. But I'm sure you already knew that, seeing how you're the judge/jury/executioner of all things Giants messageboard.

Oh, and we now have extra cap room due to the Skins/Cowboys "transgressions," along with a cap that will only increase year after year. But, again...I'm sure you already knew that too. Such a smarty pants-- that's what we all love about you.