+ Reply to Thread

Has anyone told this website that Steve Smith no longer plays for the Giants?

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_New_York...57549_a2a88829

I am not spamming here, so don't bust on me for it

Re: Has anyone told this website that Steve Smith no longer plays for the Giants?

It's still a surprise to some on THIS website lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: Has anyone told this website that Steve Smith no longer plays for the Giants?

I'm sure they are just trying to get rid of old stock. It's not like Steve Smith jerseys are still being produced- probably not even for the Eagles.

[quote user="KidA"]I'm sure they are just trying to get rid of old stock. It's not like Steve Smith jerseys are still being produced- probably not even for the Eagles.
    [/quote]
    Reebok ceased production on all NFL apparel during the second half of 2011. All that's left anywhere is old stock. It's why the XLVI jerseys are sub-standard quality - they're manufactured by "Pro Line" rather than Reebok or Nike.

NFL Shop was still selling NYG Smith and Boss last year.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]It's still a surprise to some on THIS website lol
    [/quote]Well, now that he signed with the Rams, I hope the nonsense about bring him him back on the team will stop.

Yep just saw that..

Here's the website:

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=7740903
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="hungrrrry"]http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_New_York_Giants/Reebok_Steve_Smith_New_York_Giants_Premier_Jersey_-_Royal_Blue/partnerid/10084/source/avantlink?avad=57549_a2a88829

I am not spamming here, so don't bust on me for it[/quote]

I definitely hope so... but you know that there will be some who will not stop, like those few who were bringing up getting Tebow... utter nonsense.

Agreed
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Still bothers me that he's not on the team. I have to admit.