+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worth a trade

Re: Worth a trade

I'm sold. But everybody wants another run at SB w/osi in rotation instead of setting up our MLB position for a decade. Not to say we even make a run w/ osi or that we can't with Luke.

[quote user="bleedblue78"]I'm sold. But everybody wants another run at SB w/osi in rotation instead of setting up our MLB position for a decade. Not to say we even make a run w/ osi or that we can't with Luke.[/quote]

He didn't say trading Osi. Could be a trade in draft picks. I can only fathom it IF he fell into the 20s, which I would still put as unlikely.

All-Pro

Trading up for a linebacker? No thanks.

"nfl scouts you can stop drooling"

Hilarity

Luke looks like an elite athlete here. Sideline to sideline speed and routinely showed a tremendous closing burst.

Anyone who thinks he might struggle playing man coverage in the nfl needs to look at this video.

[quote user="Neverend"]"nfl scouts you can stop drooling"

Hilarity

Luke looks like an elite athlete here. Sideline to sideline speed and routinely showed a tremendous closing burst.

Anyone who thinks he might struggle playing man coverage in the nfl needs to look at this video.[/quote]I couldn't believe how quickly he closed on the ball carrier, it looked like he was the only one moving at times

So what do you have to give up to go to the 15 spot to grab him? 1,3,4 most likely? That's a lot of picks to give up for a linebacker.

Veteran

Look what he did with no talent around him!! Imagine Keuchly roaming around the field with JPP, Tuck, Linval, and Canty in front of him. He has got to be one of the safest picks in the draft.

Veteran

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]So what do you have to give up to go to the 15 spot to grab him? 1,3,4 most likely? That's a lot of picks to give up for a linebacker.[/quote]

not even close. it will be at least a 1, 2, and 3 according to the trade value chart which is obviously outdated. I mean look at what the redskins gave up for RGIII or what the falcons gave up for Julio Jones.

according to the trade value chart, the redskins should only have had to give up their whole draft this year. everyone knows they gave up way more than that.

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]So what do you have to give up to go to the 15 spot to grab him? 1,3,4 most likely? That's a lot of picks to give up for a linebacker.[/quote]

not even close. it will be at least a 1, 2, and 3 according to the trade value chart which is obviously outdated. I mean look at what the redskins gave up for RGIII or what the falcons gave up for Julio Jones.

according to the trade value chart, the redskins should only have had to give up their whole draft this year. everyone knows they gave up way more than that.[/quote]

1, 1, 3, 6, based on what the skins did. thats a lot man

+ Reply to Thread