+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worth a trade

Re: Worth a trade

I think people may have said this before but, he reminds me a lot of Sean Lee. Really impressed how easy he makes the game look in that clip. Great instincts.

I missed that game so thanks for putting this up.

Veteran

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]So what do you have to give up to go to the 15 spot to grab him? 1,3,4 most likely? That's a lot of picks to give up for a linebacker.[/quote]

not even close. it will be at least a 1, 2, and 3 according to the trade value chart which is obviously outdated. I mean look at what the redskins gave up for RGIII or what the falcons gave up for Julio Jones.

according to the trade value chart, the redskins should only have had to give up their whole draft this year. everyone knows they gave up way more than that.[/quote]

1, 1, 3, 6, based on what the skins did. thats a lot man[/quote]
    yeah i know. way too much. if we had an average GM i would say go for it, but knowing what JR can do with a 7th rounder I would never give any picks away.

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]So what do you have to give up to go to the 15 spot to grab him? 1,3,4 most likely? That's a lot of picks to give up for a linebacker.[/quote]

not even close. it will be at least a 1, 2, and 3 according to the trade value chart which is obviously outdated. I mean look at what the redskins gave up for RGIII or what the falcons gave up for Julio Jones.

according to the trade value chart, the redskins should only have had to give up their whole draft this year. everyone knows they gave up way more than that.[/quote]

yeah i know. way too much. if we had an average GM i would say go for it, but knowing what JR can do with a 7th rounder I would never give any picks away.[/quote]
    I kind of think if the option is there, he should trade out of the first round and get an early 2nd and an extra 3rd and 5th.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]So what do you have to give up to go to the 15 spot to grab him? 1,3,4 most likely? That's a lot of picks to give up for a linebacker.[/quote]

yeah i know. way too much. if we had an average GM i would say go for it, but knowing what JR can do with a 7th rounder I would never give any picks away.[/quote]
    I kind of think if the option is there, he should trade out of the first round and get an early 2nd and an extra 3rd and 5th.[/quote]

Great instincts & motor--but am I the only one who still thinks he's a 3-4 ILB at the NFL level? I know he blew up the combine, but on tape, he still looks slow to me. Anyone?

[quote user="wideright91"]on tape, he still looks slow to me.* Anyone?*
    [/quote]

pretty sure its just you.

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="wideright91"]on tape, he still looks slow to me.* Anyone?*
    [/quote]

pretty sure its just you.[/quote]

+1

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="wideright91"]on tape, he still looks slow to me.* Anyone?*
    [/quote]

pretty sure its just you.[/quote]

+1[/quote]
    the dude is a monster. No way he gets past Baltimore who is probably looking for Ray Lewis' replacement. He learns under the best for a couple years and plays with him, Ray retires etc. He would thrive in any system.

I find it hilarious that these analysts can see tape like this and in turn question the guys athleticism.....The fact that every single one them thought Burfict would perform better at the combine then him is unbelievable to me

Veteran

I'd love for him to fall. its possible, if he makes it past seahawks and chiefs.

Eagles may not go with another linebacker after Ryans.

Who knows

[quote user="lawl"]Trading up for a linebacker? No thanks.[/quote] to each their own but with the amount if greatness to ever play the game, especially at LB, trading up is warranted for the MLB position.

+ Reply to Thread