+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Injuries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now Baas!?

Every team has injuries and some more than others but man have we been hit hard this year and with some of the oddest injuries I've seen.

Two OL lost for the season within the last week or so with...........detached retina and PTE? WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT!

Possibly losing Baas for the season now because of migraines!

This isn't even counting the piles of regular knee injuries and such we suffered before the season. Very unlucky.

Re: Injuries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now Baas!?

Good, keeps Petrus in the lineup

He didn't help us much when he was on the field anyway.

It's the giants motto

[quote user="EVGiant17"]Every team has injuries and some more than others but man have we been hit hard this year and with some of the oddest injuries I've seen.

Two OL lost for the season within the last week or so with...........detached retina and PTE? WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT!

Possibly losing Baas for the season now because of migraines!

This isn't even counting the piles of regular knee injuries and such we suffered before the season. Very unlucky.[/quote]

Frankly speaking......I don't consider Baas' being out to be a negative. I like the make-up of the re-adjusted OL the way it is now.

Veteran

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="EVGiant17"]Every team has injuries and some more than others but man have we been hit hard this year and with some of the oddest injuries I've seen. Two OL lost for the season within the last week or so with...........detached retina and PTE? WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT! Possibly losing Baas for the season now because of migraines! This isn't even counting the piles of regular knee injuries and such we suffered before the season. Very unlucky.[/quote] Frankly speaking......I don't consider Baas' being out to be a negative. I like the make-up of the re-adjusted OL the way it is now.[/quote]

I worry about Diehl and McKenzie against DeMarcus Ware. They've struggled with him in the past but so have most. The only good thing is they are both healthy.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

I wonder if it's the Giants saying it's an injury so that they can gracefully bench him and start Boothe without Baas losing face (and value on the trading market)...

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="EVGiant17"]Every team has injuries and some more than others but man have we been hit hard this year and with some of the oddest injuries I've seen. Two OL lost for the season within the last week or so with...........detached retina and PTE? WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT! Possibly losing Baas for the season now because of migraines! This isn't even counting the piles of regular knee injuries and such we suffered before the season. Very unlucky.[/quote] Frankly speaking......I don't consider Baas' being out to be a negative. I like the make-up of the re-adjusted OL the way it is now.[/quote]

Same here man. Actually when I saw that he was injured I was kind of relieved. I thought the combo of having Diehl at LT Petrus at LF and Booth as Center worked well last game. Got some good pushes off the line for Brandon to shoot up the gut.

Wow, you guys are harsh.

You do know that Baas is undergoing all sorts of tests because his injury is something potentially life threatening? In fact, it may not be a football injury at all but a condition unrelated to football.

Yet, your happy he is hurt...

[quote user="BlueSanta"]Wow, you guys are harsh.

You do know that Baas is undergoing all sorts of tests because his injury is something potentially life threatening? In fact, it may not be a football injury at all but a condition unrelated to football.

Yet, your happy he is hurt...

[/quote]

I highly doubt anyone's happy that he's hurt, I certainly am not and wish him the best of health....but I'd say most of us aren't complaining that he's out of the lineup because quite frankly, he wasn't that much of a positive contribution when he was playing.

So its more an interest for the effectiveness of the football team rather than wishing injury upon someone.

W/ that said, I reiterate...get well soon Baas...I do fear for the guy and wish him a speedy recovery...because I've heard myself, that his migraines are possibly career/life threatening...