Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Moronic comments from Giants haters

I love to read these moron haters comments Scroll Down,

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...se-draft-picks

Re: Moronic comments from Giants haters

No different to the comments you see on here about the Saints, Eagles etc

Veteran

Thats why i dont read comments on football web sites. A lot of fans are ignorant morons.

[quote user="nYg24"]Thats why i dont read comments on football web sites. A lot of fans are ignorant morons.[/quote]

possibly true. However what makes you an authority. Sometimes statments that one thinks are moronic are not. Football websites bring out the blindness of the fan. It is win win and stats stats stats. You can win and still be a ****ty coach, oc, dc, QB whatever. Many a true fan overlooks to what be obvious to the perosn that WATCHES the game.

[quote user="bashful"][quote user="nYg24"]Thats why i dont read comments on football web sites. A lot of fans are ignorant morons.[/quote] possibly true. However what makes you an authority. Sometimes statments that one thinks are moronic are not. Football websites bring out the blindness of the fan. It is win win and stats stats stats. You can win and still be a ****ty coach, oc, dc, QB whatever. Many a true fan overlooks to what be obvious to the perosn that WATCHES the game.[/quote]

That's a two way street my freind.

btw......winning is all that counts....EVER. The rest is for stat *****s and fantasy geeks.

****ty coaches don't win games or Superbowls. Your theory is garbage.

Wait, what?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Everyone thinks MAra is the spearhead. Skins and Cowboys fans do have a gripe because technically there wasnt a rule. However to blatantly go against something the other 30 teams agreed to shows a complete lack of respect for the other owners and competitive balance.

Another classic hater comment I got from my Jet fan friend yesterday after asking him dumbfounded why the Jets were holding a press conference to introduce a backup QB......his comment was:

"You're just jealous......"

Riiiiiigggghhhhhttttt....jealous of over 40 years on ineptitude (sp?)....

This is the first time I can remember Mara looking bad in the press.

Not saying he's right or wrong, because I don't have the savvy of understanding the CBA (or lack thereof at the time).

But he should know better than to comment publicly on things like this.

We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

"Being that Mara stood to gain an obvious competitive advantage by punishing those two teams specifically for breaking no rules, even by his own admission, I think, quite frankly, he’ll be lucky if if his team doesn’t lose draft picks."

LMAO
    But the Skins and Boys dont gain a competitive advantage by shedding money in the non cap year.