+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Does everyone still trust Fewell?

I dont want to sound like a hater. But I get the vibe that we got on a run this year especially from the d-line and its pass rush. I felt like Fewell, for a majority of the season, never made adjustments.
    When we had Spags he would always be making adjustments and working with the players. I just dont totally trust Fewell yet. We do have to remember that before the playoff run it was a virtual certainty that he was going to be gone.

So anyway I just wanted to hear your thoughts on Fewell and for the people that are totally happy with him tell me why. I know we did win a superbowl but again without a pass rush he didnt do that much schematically.

Veteran

Re: Does everyone still trust Fewell?

I have not been a huge fan of Fewell since he has been here, still not but I am optimistic now after the recent run.

Yes.

He can call absolutely GENUIS game at times... however he can also call an abysmal games at times.

I want to give him the chance with a healthy defense and another year in the scheme.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

...This fan base is clueless...

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Yes.

He can call absolutely GENUIS game at times... however he can also call an abysmal games at times.

I want to give him the chance with a healthy defense and another year in the scheme.
    [/quote]
    Yeah he has defintely earned another year I just dont trust him.

The Mara's and Tisch's do so that ok be me.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

well we haven't won a championship since he's been DC.... oh wait.

He lost half his squad to injury last season, can you blame him for his defense's poor performance during much of the regular season?

When the D was healthy they played great. Fewell is part of the reason why and is a very good D Coord.

yea i trust Fewell! the players buy into his plan thats why they are the champions!

he'll make them better this season!

was never a big fan of all his loose zone schemes but once he started playing press coverage and letting our D-line do their thing...combine that with the defense getting healthy and you have superbowl ring number 4...im not sure but I dont thnk he is great at in game adjustments either...