+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a specific SuperBowl plaque

Looking for a Giants SuperBowl plaque. I have bought one for my son for each of three previous SB victories. Can't find the same plaque this time. The other 3 plaques have a team photo center/top with 3 Giant football cards on each the left and right hand sides. On the bottom is a plate with the scores of each game, the playoffs and the SB. Anyone seen one of these for SB 46? If yes, where. My sons room is a shrine to the Giants and I want to add another plaque with the little space remaining. Thx

Re: Looking for a specific SuperBowl plaque

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Looking for a Giants SuperBowl plaque. I have bought one for my son for each of three previous SB victories. Can't find the same plaque this time. The other 3 plaques have a team photo center/top with 3 Giant football cards on each the left and right hand sides. On the bottom is a plate with the scores of each game, the playoffs and the SB. Anyone seen one of these for SB 46? If yes, where. My sons room is a shrine to the Giants and I want to add another plaque with the little space remaining. Thx[/quote]

If it doesn't pop up anywhere I am sure it'd be relatively easy to customize a plaque like that though it might cost a couple hundred dollars.

Can you post of a picture of the previous three? Because what you described seems to be a generic plaque that isn't an official licensed NFL product, which can probably be made a lot cheaper than purchased finished like mentioned above.

Will do. I believe you are right as I do not see an NFL logo. I paid about $40 for the SB42 plaque. I live in Central NJ and I have been told the guy who makes them has not supplied them yet to the local sports stores.

Is it the Healy plaque? I don't think they're made anymore.

No joke, I think I saw the same plaque your talking about the New York State Fair in syracuse last year.. Almost bought it.

Same boat, I've been checking Healy's site every week.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

These are the ones I have. I can't find a picture of the 86 team but it looks the same as the 90 team's does.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]These are the ones I have.* I can't find a picture of the 86 team but it looks the same as the 90 team's does.

[/quote]Very nice piece! The sb 42 logo is one of my favorites.

I have not seen similar around yet for sb 46.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]These are the ones I have. I can't find a picture of the 86 team but it looks the same as the 90 team's does.

[/quote]

Very similar and very nice. The ones I have the 3 Giants football cards on either side.