+ Reply to Thread

Gotta love M a r a (stupid board editing)

Mara also poked fun at the Jets' recent signing of backup quarterback Tim Tebow and the hysteria that as swept the region with his looming arrival.
    “I don’t know,” Mara told the New York Daily News yesterday when asked if the metro area can handle both Tebow and the defending Super Bowl Champion Giants. “But the David Carr press conference will be tomorrow afternoon, too.”
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

Re: Gotta love M a r a (stupid board editing)

LOL I'm going to miss the censoring of the end of topic titles that end in an a []
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

****in A man

Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]LOL I'm going to miss the censoring of the end of topic titles that end in an a []
    [/quote]
    I always meant to ask, why do they do that?

[quote user="Zoboomafoo"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]LOL I'm going to miss the censoring of the end of topic titles that end in an a []
    [/quote]
    I always meant to ask, why do they do that?[/quote]
    It's a fault in the system they have... it's so damn hilarious though..... so dumb lmao
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."