+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PARCELLS 2 COACH SAINTS?

Mort reporting Payton has approached Parcells abot taking the Saints job for a year

Re: Parcells 2 Saints?

No way will Parcells touch that mess in New Orleans. </P>

You think for a second Parcells will want to be a bandaid for one season till Sean Payton is off from suspension?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Re: PARCELLS 2 COACH SAINTS?

just heard it...DON'T DO IT, BILL....F the saints

If Parcells coached the Saints for one year, wouldn't he have to start all over again in terms of his eligibility for the HOF (I think that you have to be retired for 5 years)???</P>

I'm not sure that he would be willing to do that after he was denied induction last year . . . . </P>

Don't think it would be a good fit. Parcells is an old school guy and the Saints are anything but.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization.

Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.

Loved Parcells and what he did for the Giants, but after he left he has been a real me, me, me guy, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him take a playoff ready team and try to get one more ring on his finger.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="buffyblue"]It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization. Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.[/quote]</P>

You know that he's one of the greatest Giants HC's of all time and won 2 SB's when he was here.</P>

Right?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="buffyblue"]It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization. Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.[/quote]</P>

You know that he's one of the greatest Giants HC's of all time and won 2 SB's when he was here.</P>

Right?</P>[/quote]

Yeah I know that.

He is also a lowlife spoiled brat that throws fits and attempts to deracinate organizations before he leaves when he doesn’t get his way.

You do know that, right?

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Right?</P>

[/quote] Yeah I know that. He is also a lowlife spoiled brat that throws fits and attempts to deracinate organizations before he leaves when he doesn’t get his way. You do know that, right?[/quote]</P>

I refuse to put Parcells in the "low life" catagory. Did far too much for this organization.</P>
    Get well soon 80.