+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

The Giants Rock!

I am a die hard Steelers fan...I bleed Black and Gold...however the Giants have pulled into a tie for my admiration with the Steelers. The Giants are built as, run as and are a blue collar team much like the Steelers. Terrific work ethic, and a hard nosed, no nonsense, stoic coach in Tom Coughlin, who reminds me of Chuck Noll of Pittsburgh's Glory days in the 70s. New York has in its quarter back, Eli, the embodiment of a disciplined methodical approach with a 60 minute mindset that doesn't allow him to take a fall until the final whistle has sounded.
    I just want to offer a hearty congratulations to the whole organization which has managed to stymie the vaunted if arrogant Patriots in two Super Bowls in recent years. And you managed to do it without all of the hype and bravado that has become all too evident in playoff bound teams in these past several years.
    My hat is off to all of you men. You have indeed become one of the dynasties in the NFL. May your success continue well into the future. I personally look forward to following your route to glory each year as closely I will my beloved Steelers.
    Thanks for allowing an outsider to speak up. Know that I hold the Giants dear to my heart, yes as dear as the Steelers!

Rocky

Re: The Giants Rock!

Much appreciated

Thanks, Rocky.

I just wonder how you'll feel when we beat your Steelers to win the Super Bowl.

Veteran

thanks Rock,

very true, both teams are mere images of each other and are run the right way. I believe the Steelers will be back in full force this year. Hopefully both our teams can avoid as many injuries as possible.

Thanks and welcome aboard.

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.......[]

thx....been a fan of the Steelers since they beat the Girls in the SB....... oh so many years ago.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Thanks for the props. When Big Blue isn't involved I can dig me some Black and Gold for sure.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Aren't the Giants & Steelers linked in NFL history other than Rooney Mara?

nice post rockkk
    I like the steelers, but my wife won't let me cheer for them in the house or in front of the kids,lol
    what was your opinion on Ben getting up in arms about not having been contacted by Haley?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

All-Pro

We need to pick up a few more SB titles prior to the Steelers gettin to 7.

Then we can play them sometime down the road at 6 apiece going for the first team to 7 Titles...

Hey I can dream
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***