+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants receive 4th round compensatory pick

Nice!!!

Re: Giants receive 4th round compensatory pick

For what, who?

For losing Smith, Boss, and Cofield in FA and pretty much only bringing in Baas.

Bench Player

nice but i thought we were getting a later round comp pick as well.

do we have our 7th rounder or MIN HAS IT
    ?

Seriously...if you can't afford to resign your own players the league throws you a bone? Nice.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

The thing that sucks this year is that Manningham and Ross didnt get the money I thought they would. The Giants will miss out getting a good pick next year for losing them

Im surprised though they didnt get 2 picks. They signed 3 players and lost 1 I thought. Figured they would get a 7th as well

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im surprised though they didnt get 2 picks. They signed 3 players and lost 1 I thought. Figured they would get a 7th as well[/quote] There counting Weaherford as our 2nd player added with Baas.. Who cares, at least its a 4th and not a 5th.. I'm freaking stoked!

[quote user="deekay7685"]nice but i thought we were getting a later round comp pick as well.

do we have our 7th rounder or MIN HAS IT
    ?[/quote]
    No, Smith hardly played and Boss didn't play that much and had low production. We also signed Weatherford, who did very well.

As far as I know it has yet to be determined if we'll lose the 7th round pick to Minnesota from the Rosenfels/Reynaud trade.

Seeing as neither is still on the roster, I'd imagine the conditions haven't been met for us to give up our selection.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]The thing that sucks this year is that Manningham and Ross didnt get the money I thought they would. The Giants will miss out getting a good pick next year for losing them[/quote]
    Doesn't production also tie into it along with their new contracts?