Post Combine... Post FA surge.....

Round 1 - Donta Hightower - ILB, Bama.... Kuechly will not be there and I have heard a few Baltimore fans say the consensus in MD is that they are looking at Peter Konz G/C prospect from Wisconsin. Giants could make a huge splash with a pick up like Hightower.

Round 2 - Chandler Jones - DE, Syracuse... his hype has fallen a little, but the kid is extremely talented. Built like JPP and likes to run down the ball carrier. I will not surprised to see him available at #64.

Round 3 - Michael Egnew - TE, Missouri.... probably the most polished TE prospect outside of Fleener. His production may have fell off this year, due to Gabbert leaving for the NFL, but this kid is a solid looking NFL TE.

Round 4 - Desmond Wynn - OG, Rutgers... Giants got a chance to watch this kid a lot. He is an underrated prospect that does really well in the run-game. He could also be a solid back up at C.

Round 5 - Vick Ballard - RB, Miss. State... another underrated prospect that played extremely well in an ultra tough SEC conference. He was the entire offense for Miss. State after transferring from a JUCO school.

Round 6 - DeVier Posey - WR, Ohio State....Big time talent that will fall due to his suspension this past season. He is a legit "stretch the field" playmaker and he could push Barden and Jernigan to work harder.

Round 7 - Coty Sensabaugh, CB, Clemson... I watched this kid at the combine and he was smooth. Good hip movement and good speed. Could be a project to work with, but in Round 7 everyone is a crap shoot.