+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft.......3.26

Mock Draft.......3.26

Post Combine... Post FA surge.....

Round 1 - Donta Hightower - ILB, Bama.... Kuechly will not be there and I have heard a few Baltimore fans say the consensus in MD is that they are looking at Peter Konz G/C prospect from Wisconsin. Giants could make a huge splash with a pick up like Hightower.

Round 2 - Chandler Jones - DE, Syracuse... his hype has fallen a little, but the kid is extremely talented. Built like JPP and likes to run down the ball carrier. I will not surprised to see him available at #64.

Round 3 - Michael Egnew - TE, Missouri.... probably the most polished TE prospect outside of Fleener. His production may have fell off this year, due to Gabbert leaving for the NFL, but this kid is a solid looking NFL TE.

Round 4 - Desmond Wynn - OG, Rutgers... Giants got a chance to watch this kid a lot. He is an underrated prospect that does really well in the run-game. He could also be a solid back up at C.

Round 5 - Vick Ballard - RB, Miss. State... another underrated prospect that played extremely well in an ultra tough SEC conference. He was the entire offense for Miss. State after transferring from a JUCO school.

Round 6 - DeVier Posey - WR, Ohio State....Big time talent that will fall due to his suspension this past season. He is a legit "stretch the field" playmaker and he could push Barden and Jernigan to work harder.

Round 7 - Coty Sensabaugh, CB, Clemson... I watched this kid at the combine and he was smooth. Good hip movement and good speed. Could be a project to work with, but in Round 7 everyone is a crap shoot.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Veteran

Re: Mock Draft.......3.26

no one in md knows what the consensus is... and secondly Egnew the most polished TE behind Fleener?! He almost NEVER line up as a TE. He was basically a WR at Missouri.

*Applauds* very well done sir I tip my hat to you.

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]Post Combine... Post FA surge..... Round 1 - Donta Hightower - ILB, Bama.... Kuechly will not be there and I have heard a few Baltimore fans say the consensus in MD is that they are looking at Peter Konz G/C prospect from Wisconsin. Giants could make a huge splash with a pick up like Hightower. Round 2 - Chandler Jones - DE, Syracuse... his hype has fallen a little, but the kid is extremely talented. Built like JPP and likes to run down the ball carrier. I will not surprised to see him available at #64. Round 3 - Michael Egnew - TE, Missouri.... probably the most polished TE prospect outside of Fleener. His production may have fell off this year, due to Gabbert leaving for the NFL, but this kid is a solid looking NFL TE. Round 4 - Desmond Wynn - OG, Rutgers... Giants got a chance to watch this kid a lot. He is an underrated prospect that does really well in the run-game. He could also be a solid back up at C. Round 5 - Vick Ballard - RB, Miss. State... another underrated prospect that played extremely well in an ultra tough SEC conference. He was the entire offense for Miss. State after transferring from a JUCO school. Round 6 - DeVier Posey - WR, Ohio State....Big time talent that will fall due to his suspension this past season. He is a legit "stretch the field" playmaker and he could push Barden and Jernigan to work harder. Round 7 - Coty Sensabaugh, CB, Clemson... I watched this kid at the combine and he was smooth. Good hip movement and good speed. Could be a project to work with, but in Round 7 everyone is a crap shoot.[/quote] Some of it i like, and some i don't care for.. Hightower is a guy i wonder what his positon would be with us, weather its plaing inside or outside, and is he more of a 3/4 guy? I would be excited to see though! </P>

Chandler Jones upside intrigues me, and i realize the need at DE unlike some, becuase OSI and Tuck are aging, and Tollefson is all but gone, and Tuck seems to be injured or missing a bit of time more as the yrs go on...</P>

I like Egnew more then most, all though, i am nervous about mizzo TE's, with the non-success they've had over the past few yrs, meaning Rucker and Coffman...</P>

Wynn is very underrated and i like the pick, if it is to come into fruition..</P>

I'm also a big Vick Ballard fan, so i obviously like the pick.. Hes a power back who can catch the ball, and has just enough wiggle...</P>

Posey has upside, and could of been much higher pick if he produced and wasen't suspended most of last season, and i have no problem with the pick...</P>

Sensabaugh is ok, and i woulden't mind being a 7th rder.. I like Tysyn Hartman and Sean Cattouse better though...</P>

All-Pro

You copied my first 2 picks.

All-Pro

Zero interest in hightower.

[quote user="lawl"]Zero interest in hightower.[/quote]

zero interest? If you can follow up with more details as to why, that would be great.

2014 Draft:

All-Pro

[quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="lawl"]Zero interest in hightower.[/quote]

zero interest? If you can follow up with more details as to why, that would be great.[/quote]

If you're a linebacker that can't flip your hips and run with a tight end then you're useless to this team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKBjc1PFvkI

This kid is just over 6'2" and 265 pounds and he ran a 4.68 at the combine.. He may be carrying a little too much weight and could benefit if he lost 10 pounds. If you watch videos of this kid you see him directing traffic all over the field and doing a great job in coverage. Every linebacker gets burned once in a while, but his kid can run with/down receivers. He is a perfect fit to anchor Big Blue's defense!

2014 Draft:

All-Pro

A 2 down linebacker isn't worth a first round pick.

+ Reply to Thread