+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft.......3.26

Mock Draft.......3.26

Post Combine... Post FA surge.....

Round 1 - Donta Hightower - ILB, Bama.... Kuechly will not be there and I have heard a few Baltimore fans say the consensus in MD is that they are looking at Peter Konz G/C prospect from Wisconsin. Giants could make a huge splash with a pick up like Hightower.

Round 2 - Chandler Jones - DE, Syracuse... his hype has fallen a little, but the kid is extremely talented. Built like JPP and likes to run down the ball carrier. I will not surprised to see him available at #64.

Round 3 - Michael Egnew - TE, Missouri.... probably the most polished TE prospect outside of Fleener. His production may have fell off this year, due to Gabbert leaving for the NFL, but this kid is a solid looking NFL TE.

Round 4 - Desmond Wynn - OG, Rutgers... Giants got a chance to watch this kid a lot. He is an underrated prospect that does really well in the run-game. He could also be a solid back up at C.

Round 5 - Vick Ballard - RB, Miss. State... another underrated prospect that played extremely well in an ultra tough SEC conference. He was the entire offense for Miss. State after transferring from a JUCO school.

Round 6 - DeVier Posey - WR, Ohio State....Big time talent that will fall due to his suspension this past season. He is a legit "stretch the field" playmaker and he could push Barden and Jernigan to work harder.

Round 7 - Coty Sensabaugh, CB, Clemson... I watched this kid at the combine and he was smooth. Good hip movement and good speed. Could be a project to work with, but in Round 7 everyone is a crap shoot.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Veteran

Re: Mock Draft.......3.26

no one in md knows what the consensus is... and secondly Egnew the most polished TE behind Fleener?! He almost NEVER line up as a TE. He was basically a WR at Missouri.

*Applauds* very well done sir I tip my hat to you.

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]Post Combine... Post FA surge..... Round 1 - Donta Hightower - ILB, Bama.... Kuechly will not be there and I have heard a few Baltimore fans say the consensus in MD is that they are looking at Peter Konz G/C prospect from Wisconsin. Giants could make a huge splash with a pick up like Hightower. Round 2 - Chandler Jones - DE, Syracuse... his hype has fallen a little, but the kid is extremely talented. Built like JPP and likes to run down the ball carrier. I will not surprised to see him available at #64. Round 3 - Michael Egnew - TE, Missouri.... probably the most polished TE prospect outside of Fleener. His production may have fell off this year, due to Gabbert leaving for the NFL, but this kid is a solid looking NFL TE. Round 4 - Desmond Wynn - OG, Rutgers... Giants got a chance to watch this kid a lot. He is an underrated prospect that does really well in the run-game. He could also be a solid back up at C. Round 5 - Vick Ballard - RB, Miss. State... another underrated prospect that played extremely well in an ultra tough SEC conference. He was the entire offense for Miss. State after transferring from a JUCO school. Round 6 - DeVier Posey - WR, Ohio State....Big time talent that will fall due to his suspension this past season. He is a legit "stretch the field" playmaker and he could push Barden and Jernigan to work harder. Round 7 - Coty Sensabaugh, CB, Clemson... I watched this kid at the combine and he was smooth. Good hip movement and good speed. Could be a project to work with, but in Round 7 everyone is a crap shoot.[/quote] Some of it i like, and some i don't care for.. Hightower is a guy i wonder what his positon would be with us, weather its plaing inside or outside, and is he more of a 3/4 guy? I would be excited to see though!

Chandler Jones upside intrigues me, and i realize the need at DE unlike some, becuase OSI and Tuck are aging, and Tollefson is all but gone, and Tuck seems to be injured or missing a bit of time more as the yrs go on...

I like Egnew more then most, all though, i am nervous about mizzo TE's, with the non-success they've had over the past few yrs, meaning Rucker and Coffman...

Wynn is very underrated and i like the pick, if it is to come into fruition..

I'm also a big Vick Ballard fan, so i obviously like the pick.. Hes a power back who can catch the ball, and has just enough wiggle...

Posey has upside, and could of been much higher pick if he produced and wasen't suspended most of last season, and i have no problem with the pick...

Sensabaugh is ok, and i woulden't mind being a 7th rder.. I like Tysyn Hartman and Sean Cattouse better though...

All-Pro

You copied my first 2 picks.

All-Pro

Zero interest in hightower.

[quote user="lawl"]Zero interest in hightower.[/quote]

zero interest? If you can follow up with more details as to why, that would be great.

2014 Draft:

All-Pro

[quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="lawl"]Zero interest in hightower.[/quote]

zero interest? If you can follow up with more details as to why, that would be great.[/quote]

If you're a linebacker that can't flip your hips and run with a tight end then you're useless to this team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKBjc1PFvkI

This kid is just over 6'2" and 265 pounds and he ran a 4.68 at the combine.. He may be carrying a little too much weight and could benefit if he lost 10 pounds. If you watch videos of this kid you see him directing traffic all over the field and doing a great job in coverage. Every linebacker gets burned once in a while, but his kid can run with/down receivers. He is a perfect fit to anchor Big Blue's defense!

2014 Draft:

All-Pro

A 2 down linebacker isn't worth a first round pick.

+ Reply to Thread