+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mock Draft.......3.26

[quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="lawl"]Zero interest in hightower.[/quote]

zero interest? If you can follow up with more details as to why, that would be great.[/quote]Bama ran a 34 D, Hightower will go to a 34 team IMO. Might be able to play in a 4-3, but I think he's a better fit in a 34. Had a pretty serious knee injury back in "09" as well, so I'd be concerned. As far as talent though, it's all there for Hightower.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="lawl"]Zero interest in hightower.[/quote]

zero interest? If you can follow up with more details as to why, that would be great.[/quote]

If you're a linebacker that can't flip your hips and run with a tight end then you're useless to this team[/quote]+1, Doesn't Josh Robinson have his Pro Day on Wednesday?

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="lawl"]Zero interest in hightower.[/quote]

zero interest? If you can follow up with more details as to why, that would be great.[/quote]Bama ran a 34 D, Hightower will go to a 34 team IMO. Might be able to play in a 4-3, but I think he's a better fit in a 34. Had a pretty serious knee injury back in "09" as well, so I'd be concerned. As far as talent though, it's all there for Hightower.
    [/quote]

First Draft: Dont'a Hightower

Goes without saying, but I love it. My 1-3 is exactly the same... as is picking up Vick Ballard.

[quote user="lawl"]Zero interest in hightower.[/quote]

+1

We have a bajillion LBers right now on the roster and depth at every LB position.

AND people screaming for Blackburn to come back.

As for the other picks, I think they're a bit out of order in priority to position and most I don't like. Chandler Jones is decent personel (not great in my mind) but if we go DE this year I think it ends up being a project player farther down the boards.

We need an OG less then we need an OT.

Egenew is not as "polished" as Fleener, Allen, Green or Charles and only marginally moreso then guys like Provo. He's a project TE who's risen in the draft on unusually high measurables in the Combine. No way I draft him at #3.

The Posey kid I could get behind.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I have other TEs ranked higher than Egnew, but I think they'll all be gone by our 3rd pick, so I don't mind Egnew at 3. I had him mocked in the 4th, but his stock seems to be on the rise. I'll take Egnew over Green.

JR was just recently asked about who would play MIKE if the season started tomorrow and he said they aren't sure because there a few guys they like. He mentioned Greg Jones and Herzlich as guys they are high on. If it comes down to them at MLB, until one of them proves me wrong I will consider us MAJORLY lacking at MLB. This would all be assuming Goff is gone. I am a Boley fan though and JR seems to think he could be a possibility. Demario Davis is a guy I like in a late round that can play middle or outside.

Agree that we need OT more than OG.