+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

People feel our SB Win meant nothing?

I was reading the article yesterday on Mara sorta mocking the Jets about Tebow's conference. I go to look at the comments and the top most recent comment, (obvious Jets fan) said that Mara is obviously jealous of the Jets because they he hasn't improved his team, that the Jets go out and get big names and that our SB win meant nothing to anyone.

People really think this?

Re: People feel our SB Win meant nothing?

No, he's just bitter and jealous. SB win means we are champs and as always #1 in NY.
    Do not feed the trolls.

No. He is just a moron.

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"]I was reading the article yesterday on Mara sorta mocking the Jets about Tebow's conference. I go to look at the comments and the top most recent comment, (obvious Jets fan) said that Mara is obviously jealous of the Jets because they he hasn't improved his team, that the Jets go out and get big names and that our SB win meant nothing to anyone. People really think this?[/quote]

forget the Jets! they are just like their owner and coach....losers!

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"]I was reading the article yesterday on Mara sorta mocking the Jets about Tebow's conference. I go to look at the comments and the top most recent comment, (obvious Jets fan) said that Mara is obviously jealous of the Jets because they he hasn't improved his team, that the Jets go out and get big names and that our SB win meant nothing to anyone.

People really think this?[/quote]

And this is what you meant by people? Shouldn't it be person?

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]No. He is just a moron.[/quote]You are so right.

It probably didn't mean much to a Jets fan. When the Packers, Steelers, and Saints won recently it didn't mean anything to me. As a Giants fan, it meant A LOT to me when the Giants won it.

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"]I was reading the article yesterday on Mara sorta mocking the Jets about Tebow's conference. I go to look at the comments and the top most recent comment, (obvious Jets fan) said that Mara is obviously jealous of the Jets because they he hasn't improved his team, that the Jets go out and get big names and that our SB win meant nothing to anyone.

People really think this?[/quote]

Jets fans are people? News to me.

You have to remember that unless that Jets fan is 70 he doesn't know what it's like to win a SB, so to him our win or any other team's win is meaningless, as he has no reference to how it feels to win one. He has to settle for being offseason champs, because his franchise never will be the post season one.

It just shows the idiotic mental sickness of Jets fans. They live for the splash. Championships, not so much.

It's ALWAYS been the jealousy angle. See, look, you're jealous of US. See! See!

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells