+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We have 8 picks lets trade up!

We have 8 picks lets trade up!

Trade up and get Fleener. Like I said before, he is big, fast, can catch, runs good routes. Give Eli a tight end!

Re: We have 8 picks lets trade up!

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Trade up and get Fleener. Like I said before, he is big, fast, can catch, runs good routes. Give Eli a tight end![/quote]
    We just signed a tight end...

We're not going to trade up for someone who might not even start. Sorry but I disagree. Plus we may not even need to trade up to get him if we were to take him. Only player I could see us trading up for would be Kuechly but I don't think we will trade up for anybody

Per Jerry Reese:

“You just have to stick to your plan,” Reese said in an interview on SiriusXM NFL Radio that aired this afternoon. "Sometimes you can’t make big moves, you have to make good football decisions and we try to do that and try to stick to our plan and it worked out for us.”

One area where Reese may look to improve on either through the draft or free agency – or perhaps both – is at linebacker. Specifically at middle linebacker. He admitted today that, “If we had to play tomorrow at mike ‘backer, I’m not sure” who would start.

Much bigger needs than TE right now.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

No

Giants almost never trade up in the first round. I think the last time they did that was to take Shockey

Veteran

Trade up of a tight end? no.

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Trade up and get Fleener. Like I said before, he is big, fast, can catch, runs good routes. Give Eli a tight end![/quote]One of the big name TE's (Allen or Fleener) is gonna drop far in the draft. Neither one is as good of a prospect as Kyle Rudolph and he got drafted in the middle of the 2nd round. Call me crazy, but I can see both of those guys being there by the time we pick in the 2nd round
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Trade up and get Fleener. Like I said before, he is big, fast, can catch, runs good routes. Give Eli a tight end![/quote]One of the big name TE's (Allen or Fleener) is gonna drop far in the draft.* Neither one is as good of a prospect as Kyle Rudolph and he got drafted in the middle of the 2nd round.* Call me crazy, but I can see both of those guys being there by the time we pick in the 2nd round
    [/quote]

Fleener won't be. I can see allen.

All-Pro

I don't know about trading up, but they do need a TE.

+ Reply to Thread