1. Z. Brown OLB UNC Simple Best Player Available (could very well end up being Fleener, Hightower, etc. but I think it will be brown). Practically a second round pick and youre getting the best athlete at the position. Kid has great upside especially in a young and good character Front 7 like the Giants.
2. Kelechi Osemele OG Iowa State I think he is a very underrated OL in this draft. Keep DD at OT and have Osemele opposite Snee.
3. Mychal Kendricks ILB California another prospect who I feel is underrated. Has the size and athleticism to be a three down LB.
4a. R. Turbin RB Utah State Big power back who can be a solid replacement for Jacobs. Runs hard and low. Has decent ball skills out of the backfield. Can Pass Block. Isnt going to break any ankles but will run through defenders.
4b. L. Green TE Louisiana Lafayette Great Receiving Threat in the mould of Hernandez. Runs a 4.5 40yrd dash. Isnt a great blocker but gives great effort.
5. N. Potter OL Boise State Solid OL who can play all down the line. Will add solid depth and needed youth. Potential starting quality after a few years as back up. I am very high on him personally.
6. D. Page-Moss DE UNC Injuries have him so low but was a 1st round potential prior to it. After a year of getting back in football shape and rotating in (i.e. M. Austin) could be a sleeper star
7. Blair Walsh K Georgia I just really hate L.Tynes and want a new kicker. Yes he had a ok year but I want to feel confident not scared when my kicker takes the field.