+ Reply to Thread

Met a Cowboys fan at a conference today

Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'

Met a Cowboys fan at a conference today

Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'

Re: Met a Cowboys fan at a conference today

[quote user="ebick"]Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'[/quote]

Not to sound like a cliche, but they MUST play mistake free football. Mistakes killed us against Washington, Seattle, Philly and Green Bay. Hope this defense causes a boat load of mistakes Sunday night!

One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware. I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware.* I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.
    [/quote]

Was just thinking that, I really liked the way Jacobs blocked last weekend, and I hope he's used there more often

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware. I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.
    [/quote]

Was just thinking that, I really liked the way Jacobs blocked last weekend, and I hope he's used there more often[/quote]

With Hynoski available maybe use Pascoe and Ballard in some 2 tight end sets.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro

[quote user="ebick"]Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division" Just sayin'[/quote]

LOL.. thats not saying much this year in the NFCE.....

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="ebick"]Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'[/quote]

and the worst coached team on the league at other times.

We need to examine the average not the peak.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="miked1958"]

[quote user="ebick"]Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division" Just sayin'[/quote]

LOL.. thats not saying much this year in the NFCE.....

[/quote]

+1

That's comparingour coachto: a guy that has never won a SB, vastly underachived with a talented team this season andwill likley be fired after the season (Reid); a guy who just lost a game by icing his own kicker; and a guy who is doing an absolutely awful job in Wahington.

Veteran

Just sayin'[/quote]

With all the injures, lost players to FA and rookies at LB, etc, if the Giants win the division and a playoff game, Coughlin might be the coach of the year while Reese might be the GM of the year.