+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Need a 3rd receiver

Odds are either Cruz or Nicks will miss games duirng the season (hopefully no serious injuries). When one of them are out that leaves Eli with not many options. With a sub-par running game (I don't see it improving that much next year) and without top notch WR threats the offense will be stifled. I hope we pick up a solid receiver in the draft or FA. I'd love to see Jernigan, Barden or Hixon take that role but I see all of them as a big drop from Manningham.

Re: Need a 3rd receiver

MM had a great playoff run but he was out more games than Cruz or Nicks. He also only had 40 catches and 4 TDs during the reg season. They shoud be able to get that production from some body else.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Odds are either Cruz or Nicks will miss games duirng the season (hopefully no serious injuries).* When one of them are out that leaves Eli with not many options.* With a sub-par running game (I don't see it improving that much next year) and without top notch WR threats the offense will be stifled.* I hope we pick up a solid receiver in the draft or FA.* I'd love to see Jernigan, Barden or Hixon take that role but I see all of them as a big drop from Manningham.*[/quote]
    Jernigan, and theres a guy on the practice squad that the coaches and players love. Number 19.

Veteran

I think Jernigan will be the guy. I think we'll see big things from him next year.

[quote user="NY_Eli"]I think Jernigan will be the guy. I think we'll see big things from him next year.[/quote]
    JJ will get his chance to shine, lets hope he takes this opportunity by the horns. That been said I do see the Giants going after a WR this year in the draft.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Don't overlook Hixon. I know he's had two ACL's but they signed him again and he runs very good routes and had great hands.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="NY_Eli"]I think Jernigan will be the guy. I think we'll see big things from him next year.[/quote]

Really?

I have no faith in Jernigan. He looked real bad this year. I have more faith in Hixon or Barden.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="NY_Eli"]I think Jernigan will be the guy. I think we'll see big things from him next year.[/quote]

Really?

I have no faith in Jernigan. He looked real bad this year. I have more faith in Hixon or Barden.[/quote]

how do you have any faith in barden?
    Ig: casefit - follow

Hasn't this been a "concern" for the last three off seasons?

Don't worry, guys.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Odds are either Cruz or Nicks will miss games duirng the season (hopefully no serious injuries).* When one of them are out that leaves Eli with not many options.* With a sub-par running game (I don't see it improving that much next year) and without top notch WR threats the offense will be stifled.* I hope we pick up a solid receiver in the draft or FA.* I'd love to see Jernigan, Barden or Hixon take that role but I see all of them as a big drop from Manningham.*[/quote]
    Either one of our guys will step up, or we'll draft one pretty high. I think that either JJ or Barden will step up.