+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Spoke with Jessie Armstead Monday

I met him down in Atlantic City yesterday (Monday afternoon) at a School Conference. Got pic with him. Can i post it here? Also autograph pic. I saw the super bowl ring on his finger. Cool!

A very nice cool lady from philly past by and asked me who is that? I said Jessie Armstead, x line backer from the world Champion NY Giants.

He is a cool dude. I told him he looks like he can still suit up and play midldle linebacker. He laughed and said no. He told me that he is the LB coach.

I told him to please ask Mr Reese to please draft BPA: a Tackle, Guard, WR, RB, TE, LB, and Safety. He laughed and said he will share with Mr. Reese. lol

OK here it is: I asked about LB?
    Goff will probably be gone, if that has not happened already? I havent checked email or sports since i have been away so i dont know current status!!!

He said, although we have G Jones and Herzlick, Mr. Reese will draft a LB !!! STUD

Jessie said we are always looking to add better talent. Chase Blackburn will be gone.

Re: Spoke with Jessie Armstead Monday

[quote user="paul007"]I met him down in Atlantic City yesterday (Monday afternoon) at a School Conference. Got pic with him. Can i post it here? Also autograph pic. I saw the super bowl ring on his finger. Cool! A very nice cool lady from philly past by and asked me who is that? I said Jessie Armstead, x line backer from the world Champion NY Giants. He is a cool dude. I told him he looks like he can still suit up and play midldle linebacker. He laughed and said no. He told me that he is the LB coach. I told him to please ask Mr Reese to please draft BPA: a Tackle, Guard, WR, RB, TE, LB, and Safety. He laughed and said he will share with Mr. Reese. lol OK here it is: I asked about LB? Goff will probably be gone, if that has not happened already? I havent checked email or sports since i have been away so i dont know current status!!! He said, although we have G Jones and Herzlick, Mr. Reese will draft a LB !!! STUD Jessie said we are always looking to add better talent. Chase Blackburn will be gone.[/quote]

thats cool that you met Jessie. Good deal.

They have been looking for good LBs for years now.

They will call on Chase again when he is needed. They wont spend a roster spot on him unfortunately.

We'll see soon what happens....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="paul007"]I met him down in Atlantic City yesterday (Monday afternoon) at a School Conference. Got pic with him. Can i post it here? Also autograph pic. I saw the super bowl ring on his finger. Cool!

A very nice cool lady from philly past by and asked me who is that? I said Jessie Armstead, x line backer from the world Champion NY Giants.

He is a cool dude. I told him he looks like he can still suit up and play midldle linebacker. He laughed and said no. He told me that he is the LB coach.

I told him to please ask Mr Reese to please draft BPA: a Tackle, Guard, WR, RB, TE, LB, and Safety. He laughed and said he will share with Mr. Reese. lol

Goff will probably be gone, if that has not happened already? I havent checked email or sports since i have been away so i dont know current status!!!

He said, although we have G Jones and Herzlick, Mr. Reese will draft a LB !!! STUD

Jessie said we are always looking to add better talent. Chase Blackburn will be gone.[/quote]

So let me get this straight.....you met Jessie Armistead down at AC and he spilled the beans on what our draft picks will be and who we will keep or cut lose...........Amazing ! A complete stranger gets one of the Giants coaches to spell out their moves before the actual draft.......truly amazing ! You must be quite an individual for Jessie to open up to you and give you all the details on who they'll keep and who they will let go, as well as their draft strategy.

And exactly what superbowl ring did you see on his finger???

And when did he become the LB coach?

I call BS on this thread!

[quote user="paul007"]I met him down in Atlantic City yesterday (Monday afternoon) at a School Conference. Got pic with him. Can i post it here? Also autograph pic. I saw the super bowl ring on his finger. Cool!

Jessie said we are always looking to add better talent. Chase Blackburn will be gone.[/quote]

if u ever see him again ask him if he ever played safety as a rookie for the giants...just do it....please..thanks

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]And exactly what superbowl ring did you see on his finger???[/quote]

Hmmmm, good question.

Hes not a LB coach, hes a defensive consultant I believe.

I bet you have a hot GF too..she just doesnt live around here...rite?

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]And exactly what superbowl ring did you see on his finger???

And when did he become the LB coach?

I call BS on this thread![/quote]

x2 on the BS but he was given a SB 42 ring. I saw a video when he talked about his dealership and he was wearing it.

LOL

y'all got ruthless on the new guy

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL

y'all got ruthless on the new guy[/quote]

I might not have a lot of posts (frequent reader for 10+ years) but my question is, to the folks tearing into this guy - what does he have to gain from lying about this?

Does it gain him some sort of credibility?

It would make more sense if it was someone with 239472394732 posts to be lying about something like this than someone who posts very infrequently.