+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No Giants opening day

Suprised were not playing you guys opening day. I almost guaranteed it would be the Giants opening night. Well I will be pulling for you guys to beat Dallas. You guys will do well like we did last season. I predict we get the Bears on SNF opening night now.

Veteran

Re: No Giants opening day

I'm pretty surprised too to be honest. I thought it was a sure thing to be playing you guys. I don't think anyone saw Dallas being the team playing on opening night.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Suprised were not playing you guys opening day. I almost guaranteed it would be the Giants opening night. Well I will be pulling for you guys to beat Dallas. You guys will do well like we did last season. I predict we get the Bears on SNF opening night now.[/quote]

While I would have preferred to play you guys (better game imo) first, annhilating the Cowtoys to start the 2012 NFL season has its appeal too. [b]
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Suprised were not playing you guys opening day. I almost guaranteed it would be the Giants opening night. Well I will be pulling for you guys to beat Dallas. You guys will do well like we did last season. I predict we get the Bears on SNF opening night now.[/quote]

I'm kinda bummed to be honest, I wanted GB as well too. Oh well, Looks like we'll have to start this years regular season just like we finished last years regular season.

I like the Gmen. Great team with classy fans. I could take the ending of last year for my team better then losing to the Vikings or Cowgirls.

Giants nd Cowboys are always a huge TV draw. Its opening night so they have a captive audience kind of anyway. But you cant beat JJ picking his nose on national TV.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]Giants nd Cowboys are always a huge TV draw. Its opening night so they have a captive audience kind of anyway. But you cant beat JJ picking his nose on national TV.....[/quote]

Oh I don't know ... this will always be a classic one for me:

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I am excited to demolish this cowpoop "team". They are about to get annihilated in 6 months bwahahahahahahahahaha

This isn't a bad one either:

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GameTime"]Giants nd Cowboys are always a huge TV draw. Its opening night so they have a captive audience kind of anyway. But you cant beat JJ picking his nose on national TV.....[/quote] Oh I don't know ... this will always be a classic one for me: [/quote]

the pic from the 07 playoffs with JJ on the side lines with score and game clock at 00 in the background.....that is the best IMO

Its great we have several to chose from....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch