+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruzing to the Madden Cover...

All-Pro

Cruzing to the Madden Cover...

View Raw Image' jQuery1332957472075="38"></A></P>

If you have any sense, you will vote against Victor Cruz to get on the Madden cover for 2013's version. </P>

Victor Cruz takes on Derrell Revis in Round 2. </P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

The Jets and Giants are set to battle once again, this time in the gaming world.</P>

Jets CB Darrelle Revis and Giants WR Victor Cruz both advanced to the Round of 16 in the Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote Campaign and will now go head-to-head to get one step closer to gracing the cover of the wildly popular football franchise.</P>

Revis and Cruz both prevailed in their Round of 32 matchups, beating division rivals Stevie Johnson and Brian Orakpo respectively. Fans have until next Wednesday to cast their votes in the competition.</P>

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/gamere...#ixzz1qR4kb8tD</DIV>View Raw Image' jQuery1332957472075="38"></A>

Re: Cruzing to the Madden Cover...

Dear God no.

I'm voting for Cam.

Vote for shady! lol j/k.. I dont believe in this ish. And I certainly dont want to see anyone hurt.

[quote user="NYG4ME"]Vote for shady! lol j/k.. I dont believe in this ish. And I certainly dont want to see anyone hurt.
    [/quote]

its TRUE
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record

I'm too lazy to vote. But come on. This "Madden Curse" thing is stupid. I hope Cruz wins. I haven't bought Madden since Favre was on the cover, mainly cuz I think it's a waste of $50/year. But if Cruz was on the cover, I'd line up at midnight to buy it like I did back in the day! Let's go Cruuuuuuuz!

No. We do not need the cover jinx.

i really wouldnt vote because of the curse but Cruz seems to really want it and if I could help him get it I will. After all he gave us a terrific season, its the least I could do.

Veteran

the madden curse doesn't always involve injury; it can also just be a decrease in stats. Honestly i fully expect Cruz's stats to drop this year because it will be almost impossible to repeat all of the countless big plays he had this year. He will also be seeing way more bracket coverage than last year. I think it would be sick to have a giant on the madden cover!

All-Pro

Peyton Hillis didnt believe it either, until his 2011 season was packed with injuries, horrible play, breakdown in contract talks that made him look selfish to the fans,and off the field issues. </P>

In no way I want Cruz on the cover. </P>

Cruz will be happy enough with his paycheck after next season. </P>

</P>

Lesean McKoy has my vote!

+ Reply to Thread