+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Harbaugh wants to learn the Giants offense (continued)

Someone previously stated this in regards to the signing of Manningham. I'm keeping that poster's spirit alive around here.

Harbaugh couldn't understand Manningham, so now he's brought in Jacobs to teach him the Giants offense.

Discuss....

Re: Harbaugh wants to learn the Giants offense (continued)

How did Jacobs do on the wonderlic?

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Wait until Harbaugh tries to make Alex Smith play like Eli Manning...

I am calling shenanigans on this!

From what I recall of the Giant / 49er contests this past season the 9iners shut the Giant offense down.
    With out looking it up I bet they were 2 of the Giants lowest scoring games.

Maybe Harbaugh realized his offense sucked something awful outside of Gore and Davis.
    Maybe Jacobs and wheredoIgoham were the best available interested in the 49ers.

They got both of them for a steal.

It was a stupid theory then. It's still a stupid theory now. Manningham and Jacobs were signed to play.

It's fun to entertain that theory though every now and then.

Wait until they sign Devin Thomas. Then the plot is going to really thicken for them..

Banned

[quote user="BeatYale"]Someone previously stated this in regards to the signing of Manningham. I'm keeping that poster's spirit alive around here.

Harbaugh couldn't understand Manningham, so now he's brought in Jacobs to teach him the Giants offense.

Discuss....[/quote]

Well, if thev49ers keep hiring ex-Giants, they might actually find one that knows and understands the offense.........but right now they are 0 for 2.

Ha ha . . . . Professors Manningham and Jacobs

Its a funny thought but...

I doubt a guy is gonna start signing people to learn an offense of a team that isn't even in his division and that he's 1 and 1 against with the loss coming in overtime.

And what can Manningham and Jacobs divulge about standing in the pocket until the last split second and delivering the ball on a dime while getting your face pushed in the dirt anyway?

Or perhaps they were signed to coach special teams and show the returners how to field a punt.

????

Strange topic to reanimate.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="NYG216"]How did Jacobs do on the wonderlic?
    [/quote]

He threw it at a score board..
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime