+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

2012 Strategy is slowly being revealed....

Looks like a repeat of 2011.....depend on Tom Coughlin and Marc Ross to make Jerry Reese look like a genius again for lettingproven vets walk over chump change.

Good luck, fellas!!!!

Re: 2012 Strategy is slowly being revealed....

I think the only strategy is to be frugal as ****. It's all they can do given their current cap situation.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

Looks like a repeat of 2011.....depend on Tom Coughlin and Marc Ross to make Jerry Reese look like a genius again for letting*proven vets walk over chump change.

Good luck, fellas!!!!

[/quote]

We don't have that many holes. I'm not too worried.

Yawn. Is this really the best you could come up with?

I think we'll do fine in the draft again. There is solid depth in the draft this year at the RB and WR position.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

it does suck we lost Arron Ross and Manningham, but life goes on
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Saving money to make sure JPP, Nicks, and Cruz can be locked up long term is the most important thing. Jerry is arguably the best GM in the league, let him do his job.

Yeah because the last time we released veterans from our roster like Seubert and O'Hara, we sure crashed and didn't do anything afterwards.

Veteran

Why is it the same thing every year? Some guys leave and the Giants dont make big moves. Then the sky is falling. All this before the draft....

I cannot believe somebody listed Aaron Ross as a loss or even a proven vet. He proved he could catch a ball and get repeatedly burnt.

We have Ware, Bradshaw, and Scott. Name me one team that has 4 starter quality backs. Can't give money to 3rd WRs and back up RBs when you need to upgrade the O-line, LB core, DT, and possibly safety or DB. Reese is doing what he's supposed to.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!