+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Place your bets (bragging rights) on when the forums will go down for an upgrade lol

They have 2-5 day window. With 11:59:59 on Sunday being the latest they are able to do so if they are to stick to their word for a 2nd or 3rd time. (yes a light jab, have some fun people)

So lets see who is the closest in guess correctly. And you cannot guess after 1:59:59 on Sunday as most would probably go with that one lol (another friendly jab)

I will say sometime around Friday afternoon. Lets say between 12pm-3pm. If I had to narrow it down more, it would probably be around 1pm eastern time.

Lets see who is right.

PS: MODS are not allowed to place a bet unless they also have no idea. (I guess if they don't post in here, then its a sign that it is coming) either way its a win win lol
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Place your bets (bragging rights) on when the forums will go down for an upgrade lol

@

P.M.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

Re: Place your bets (bragging rights) on when the forums will go down for an upgrade lol

being in IT and having experienced a couple of migrations I'm going with 2 days before the system is up and a week before the minor issues are addressed.

Adversely, being in IT i'm going to say their target roll out time is literally as vague as "sometime before the draft" and the specifics are based on testing of a small migration of beta testers.

Ill say another 2 years.

May 16 in 2047 at 2:42: P.M.

There will be light showers.

well the last time the IT department at Giants.com did something they posted the WE WON THE SUPERBOWL banner early

so if they do change the boards I'll bet they **** it up

How do you figure by Sunday? They said on March 16th that it would happen within two weeks. The deadline is tomorrow.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="bansaw"]well the last time the IT department at Giants.com did something they posted the WE WON THE SUPERBOWL banner early

so if they do change the boards I'll bet they **** it up

[/quote]

lol

Theres only one person who knows the actual date, and he ain't talkin'...[]
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka