+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manningham practices today...

Hope there are no set backs.

All-Pro

Re: Manningham practices today...

Honestly, Id rather see Barden get more snaps. Same with Beckum. They show flashes. Barden seems to catch everything thrown near him too. Id love to start seeing the fade to him in the back corner.

Yeah at this point I'd like to see Barden as well, I like that tendem, we need a tall guy in there

Getting Manningham back is huge. When all three of these guys are healthy (Nicks, Cruz, and Manninham) It puts defenses on their heels. All three need to be accounted for and all can make big plays. It just makes the offense that much better.

*I like Barden too but I don't think defenses are really shaking in their boots when he's on the field.

[quote user="TuckYou"]Honestly, Id rather see Barden get more snaps. Same with Beckum. They show flashes. Barden seems to catch everything thrown near him too. Id love to start seeing the fade to him in the back corner.[/quote]

Beckum or Barden over Manningham??....Not me...

Besides right now Barden has a few select plays designed for him. he is not an every down player ....yet. Manningham being in will not take away too many reps from Barden.

Beckum??...he makes one good catch and now you want him in instead of MM??......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="TuckYou"]Honestly, Id rather see Barden get more snaps. Same with Beckum. They show flashes. Barden seems to catch everything thrown near him too. Id love to start seeing the fade to him in the back corner.[/quote]

Besides right now Barden has a few select plays designed for him. he is not an every down player ....yet. Manningham being in will not take away too many reps from Barden.

Beckum??...he makes one good catch and now you want him in instead of MM??......

[/quote]
    are you joking Mario manningham is money on the fade

Starter

I hope you are joking

[quote user="IamGiantsfan"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote] are you joking Mario manningham is money on the fade[/quote]

kinda what I was saying......Barden has next to no experience. I am all for getting Barden involved but not in place of MM......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Manningham slot with Cruz and Nicks on the edges is money.......let Manningham stetch the middle of the field and open it up underneath for Ballard.....

Not sold on Barden or Beckum either.......

I have my issues with Manningham (too injury prone, and somewhat of a dumba/ss) but he can stretch the field and make some big plays. He is much quicker then Barden. If Manningham plays the Cowboys will have to pick their poison. That leaves either Manningham or Nicks open to a big day along with Cruz.