+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

5 days until new Nike uniforms are unveiled...

You guys think there's gonna some changes to our uniform? If so what would you like to see changed? I'm hoping for minor changes but to still respect the giants tradition. Even though its classic giants and we've had them forever, I would like to see the gray pants get a little more exciting. Feel free to talk about other teams uniforms too

Re: 5 days until new Nike uniforms are unveiled...

I think there will be minor changes. Perhaps a little more red. Maybe the away jerseys will be white with blue letting instead of red.

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"]I think there will be minor changes. Perhaps a little more red. Maybe the away jerseys will be white with blue letting instead of red.[/quote]

I don't mind the upper part of our jerseys at all but maybe some more blue in the pants like a stripe or something like the vikings pants except in giants colors

[quote user="slipknottin"]I think there will be minor changes. Perhaps a little more red. Maybe the away jerseys will be white with blue letting instead of red.[/quote]
    Like this?

I'm guessing they're going to look something like

In other words, the same.

Banned

I'm not too sure what's gonna happen with us but I did see a new logo for the Panthers the other day on NFL Network when they were discussing the draft. Did anybody else see it?

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]I'm not too sure what's gonna happen with us but I did see a new logo for the Panthers the other day on NFL Network when they were discussing the draft. Did anybody else see it?[/quote]
    Yeah, that was revealed a while ago.

It's a bit like the Lions' update from a couple of years ago.

Hopefully there will be no major changes. I like our classic look and do not want to look like the University of Oregon.

Veteran

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]I'm not too sure what's gonna happen with us but I did see a new logo for the Panthers the other day on NFL Network when they were discussing the draft. Did anybody else see it?[/quote]
    Yeah, that was revealed a while ago.

It's a bit like the Lions' update from a couple of years ago.[/quote]

I like the original better.

The only change I would like to see is the numerals on the away uniforms outlined in blue. That's it for a classic, simple and very distinctive unifom. The best uniform in the league!

a little off topic.......Nike is suing Reebok for selling Tebow Jets jersies!!

link

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin