+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st round WRs that could be ours...........

1st round WRs that could be ours...........

Now I know there is no way that Blackmon falls down far enough to get to our pick......but looking at some of the mocks from NFL.com, and what they have teams picking vs what teams have done in FA....I think there is a good chance one of these 1st round caliber guys falls to us.....For example alot of the analysts mocks have CHI drafting Floyd.....I wouldn't be surprised if they go another route now that they have Marshall, also some mocks have SF taking Hill/Randle/Wright.....but they picked up MM and Moss.

Justin Blackmon WR 1 Oklahoma State rJr 6-1 207 1

Michael Floyd WR 2 Notre Dame Sr 6-3 220 1

Kendall Wright WR 3 Baylor Sr 5-10 196 1

Rueben Randle WR 4 LSU Jr 6-3 210 1-2

Stephen Hill WR 5 Georgia Tech Jr 6-4 215 1-2

Veteran

Re: 1st round WRs that could be ours...........

the only WR that I want in the first round is Stephen Hill. He has the potential to be an elite WR. The top 3 will be gone before us anyway.

The only receiver in that list who is a possibility to be around when we pick is Stephen Hill.

And I don't want him and his career 49 receptions.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I believe we've already shown interest in randle,Streeter,& sanu......we've lost 2 WRs, realistically Barden has one foot out the door already.....Nicks is hurt at some point every season.....
    Jernigan will basically be a Rookie....

All of this combined leads me to believe we' ll be taking a WR by round 3.....

I don't think there is a single chance in hell we draft a WR in the first round.

Lets call it one in a million.

So I'm sayin' there's a chance!!!!!

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kruunch"]The only receiver in that list who is a possibility to be around when we pick is Stephen Hill.

And I don't want him and his career 49 receptions.[/quote]

I think Kendall Wright might drop as well but, Blackmon and Floyd = not a chance in h... at 32.

Veteran

i don't want any receivers in the 1st round go TE and then go WR in the later rounds you can get Mcnutt or Streeter both in the 4th. both above 6-3 and run low 4.4s both projected to play the Z spot and that's what we need

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Kruunch"]The only receiver in that list who is a possibility to be around when we pick is Stephen Hill.

And I don't want him and his career 49 receptions.[/quote]

I think Kendall Wright might drop as well but, Blackmon and Floyd = not a chance in h... at 32.[/quote]

The first burner in the draft going at #32?

I don't see that remotely happening (although if it did I'd take him in a heartbeat).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I don't think there is a single chance in hell we draft a WR in the first round.

Lets call it one in a million.

So I'm sayin' there's a chance!!!!!

[/quote]

I tend to agree.

[quote user="rainierjef"]i don't want any receivers in the 1st round go TE and then go WR in the later rounds you can get Mcnutt or Streeter both in the 4th. both above 6-3 and run low 4.4s both projected to play the Z spot and that's what we need
    [/quote]

I don't mean to be cliche, but I doubt our FO is thinking any specific position at 32. It will definately be BPA (except QB and WR).

We just don't have any glaring weaknesses. If we did, we wouldn't be picking at 32.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread