+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Vote For Victor Cruz For Cover Of Madden 13!!!

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover

And don't give me any of that garbage about the supposed Madden curse. Let's finally get a G-MEN on a Madden cover!!

Bench Player

Re: Vote For Victor Cruz For Cover Of Madden 13!!!

He's going against Revis, and we can't let a Jet win!

Veteran

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]He's going against Revis, and we can't let a Jet win![/quote]We have already beaten the Jets when it really counted. I'll take the Superbowls. The Jets can have the Madden covers.

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover And don't give me any of that garbage about the supposed Madden curse. Let's finally get a G-MEN on a Madden cover!![/quote]</P>

Are you friggin nuts!!!!!!????????</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Bench Player

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover And don't give me any of that garbage about the supposed Madden curse. Let's finally get a G-MEN on a Madden cover!![/quote]</P>

*</P>[/quote]
    Dude, I'm not one to believe in curses, and I buy Madden every year. I'm tired of seeing people like Hillis on a cover, when we never had Strahan, Tiki, or any of our stars on it. Injuries happen, it's football. Has nothing to do with being on a cover of a video game.

Veteran

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"][quote user="Morehead State"]

*</P>[/quote]
    Dude, I'm not one to believe in curses, and I buy Madden every year. I'm tired of seeing people like Hillis on a cover, when we never had Strahan, Tiki, or any of our stars on it. Injuries happen, it's football. Has nothing to do with being on a cover of a video game.[/quote]

Your post is extremely logical and sound....but I'm not voting idc lol

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"][quote user="Morehead State"]

*</P>[/quote]
    Dude, I'm not one to believe in curses, and I buy Madden every year. I'm tired of seeing people like Hillis on a cover, when we never had Strahan, Tiki, or any of our stars on it. Injuries happen, it's football. Has nothing to do with being on a cover of a video game.[/quote]

Nice that you don't believe in curses.

But when 10 out of the last 13 players have had serious injuries the following season, either resulting in essentially a lost season for them or, as in the case of 6 of the 10, declining careers that never recovered to any of their respective previous glory--it's a ****ing curse.

Take your "I'm a realist" luggage somewhere else.

No Giants fan worth the appellation wil be voting for Cruz.

And you should be excommunicated for even suggesting it. Dude.

Fitz was the only one not affected out of all the cover men. But Fitz was also on the cover with Polamalu so vote for whoever u want. Curse or no curse I won't be held responsible for voting in our guy and damning him

I'll vote for Victor Cruz...until the final four. He's defintely blasting Revis away here and probably on the field too.

Please god no. Sorry but the madden curse is real. Fitz might have escaped it, but I don't want to risk it.

Santa isnt real???!?!?!??!