+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Vote For Victor Cruz For Cover Of Madden 13!!!

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover And don't give me any of that garbage about the supposed Madden curse. Let's finally get a G-MEN on a Madden cover!![/quote]</P>

Are you friggin nuts!!!!!!????????</P>

*</P>[/quote]
    Dude, I'm not one to believe in curses, and I buy Madden every year. I'm tired of seeing people like Hillis on a cover, when we never had Strahan, Tiki, or any of our stars on it. Injuries happen, it's football. Has nothing to do with being on a cover of a video game.[/quote]

Nice that you don't believe in curses.

But when 10 out of the last 13 players have had serious injuries the following season, either resulting in essentially a lost season for them or, as in the case of 6 of the 10, declining careers that never recovered to any of their respective previous glory--it's a ****ing curse.

Take your "I'm a realist" luggage somewhere else.

No Giants fan worth the appellation wil be voting for Cruz.

And you should be excommunicated for even suggesting it. Dude.

Fitz was the only one not affected out of all the cover men. But Fitz was also on the cover with Polamalu so vote for whoever u want. Curse or no curse I won't be held responsible for voting in our guy and damning him

I'll vote for Victor Cruz...until the final four. He's defintely blasting Revis away here and probably on the field too.

Please god no. Sorry but the madden curse is real. Fitz might have escaped it, but I don't want to risk it.

Santa isnt real???!?!?!??!

Still pulling strong for Cam or McCoy
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Bench Player

[quote user="jparmer"]Fitz was the only one not affected out of all the cover men. But Fitz was also on the cover with Polamalu so vote for whoever u want. Curse or no curse I won't be held responsible for voting in our guy and damning him[/quote]
    If you really think about it, most of the people they put on the cover are over 30 years old, and have been in the league a while, so yeah that's why they were more injury pron. Example. McNabb, Alexander, Polamalu who is injury proned on the cover or not, and Favre. I don't know, I just want my favorite player on the cover, curses are fictional

Bench Player

How about this, there is still a couple rounds to go, can we atleast vote for him to beat Revis, cause the #1 seed is Cam Newton, and he'll probably beat Cruz, but please let's beat this loud mouthed Revis... I don't want the Jets or their fans to get any satisfaction from it, and I would hate to but the game with that d####bag on the cover

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover And don't give me any of that garbage about the supposed Madden curse. Let's finally get a G-MEN on a Madden cover!![/quote]</P>

Are you friggin nuts!!!!!!????????</P>

*</P>[/quote]
    Dude, I'm not one to believe in curses, and I buy Madden every year. I'm tired of seeing people like Hillis on a cover, when we never had Strahan, Tiki, or any of our stars on it. Injuries happen, it's football. Has nothing to do with being on a cover of a video game.[/quote]It never turns out good for most guys on the Madden Cover. Just like the SI Cover
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"][quote user="jparmer"]Fitz was the only one not affected out of all the cover men. But Fitz was also on the cover with Polamalu so vote for whoever u want. Curse or no curse I won't be held responsible for voting in our guy and damning him[/quote]
    If you really think about it, most of the people they put on the cover are over 30 years old, and have been in the league a while, so yeah that's why they were more injury pron. Example. McNabb, Alexander, Polamalu who is injury proned on the cover or not, and Favre. I don't know, I just want my favorite player on the cover, curses are fictional[/quote]

Here's an idea. Pull up 1 of about a thousand pictures in the internet of Cruz.

Print the photo of your choice.

Cut out Cruz from the print.

Paste print onto your new Madden box.

YOU get your bromance satisfied, and there's no risk of Cruz succumbing to the curse.

Problem solved.

Win-win.

Bench Player

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"][quote user="jparmer"]Fitz was the only one not affected out of all the cover men. But Fitz was also on the cover with Polamalu so vote for whoever u want. Curse or no curse I won't be held responsible for voting in our guy and damning him[/quote]
    If you really think about it, most of the people they put on the cover are over 30 years old, and have been in the league a while, so yeah that's why they were more injury pron. Example. McNabb, Alexander, Polamalu who is injury proned on the cover or not, and Favre. I don't know, I just want my favorite player on the cover, curses are fictional[/quote]

Here's an idea. Pull up 1 of about a thousand pictures in the internet of Cruz.

Print the photo of your choice.

Cut out Cruz from the print.

Paste print onto your new Madden box.

YOU get your bromance satisfied, and there's no risk of Cruz succumbing to the curse.

Problem solved.

Win-win.[/quote]
    Lol, you might think I'm sick, but I did something similiar last year. I photoshopped Eli on the cover, and got the same material they use to make their covers and printed it, and it looks genuine. I had friends asking me to put their fav players on a cover for them, b/c nobody wants to look at a Cleveland Brown player everytime we wanted to play, lol. I just can't believe how superstitious you all are.