+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Vote For Victor Cruz For Cover Of Madden 13!!!

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"][quote user="jparmer"]Fitz was the only one not affected out of all the cover men. But Fitz was also on the cover with Polamalu so vote for whoever u want. Curse or no curse I won't be held responsible for voting in our guy and damning him[/quote]
    If you really think about it, most of the people they put on the cover are over 30 years old, and have been in the league a while, so yeah that's why they were more injury pron. Example. McNabb, Alexander, Polamalu who is injury proned on the cover or not, and Favre. I don't know, I just want my favorite player on the cover, curses are fictional[/quote]

Eddie George - 27
    Culpepper - 25
    Faulk -28
    Vick - 23
    Lewis - 29
    McNabb - 29
    Alexander - 29
    Young - 24
    Favre - 39
    Troy - 28
    Brees - 31
    Hillis - 25

Your theory is flawed

Bench Player

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"][quote user="jparmer"]Fitz was the only one not affected out of all the cover men. But Fitz was also on the cover with Polamalu so vote for whoever u want. Curse or no curse I won't be held responsible for voting in our guy and damning him[/quote]
    If you really think about it, most of the people they put on the cover are over 30 years old, and have been in the league a while, so yeah that's why they were more injury pron. Example. McNabb, Alexander, Polamalu who is injury proned on the cover or not, and Favre. I don't know, I just want my favorite player on the cover, curses are fictional[/quote]

Eddie George - 27
    Culpepper - 25
    Faulk -28
    Vick - 23
    Lewis - 29
    McNabb - 29
    Alexander - 29
    Young - 24
    Favre - 39
    Troy - 28
    Brees - 31
    Hillis - 25

Your theory is flawed[/quote]
    Lol, tu shey my friend

Haha. I review video games for a friend's website. I also wrote an article about the madden curse so I've done the research on it

Bench Player

[quote user="jparmer"]Haha. I review video games for a friend's website. I also wrote an article about the madden curse so I've done the research on it[/quote]
    Well, I still want him to beat Revis though. I saw Revis on ESPN First Take and he was asking the audience to vote for him, cause he knows they won't play the Giants in another relevant game for 4 years, so beating Cruz he said "would be a victory to me."

Veteran

Why do you care so much. Its just a cover who cares. Just whoop people online and when they ***** say sb champ sucka
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

F*** THAT!!!! i just voted against him!!! we need him to lose ******!!!

I've no problem voting for him. I don't believe in curses.
    Was he cursed in 2010 when the Giants decided to stash him away on IR?
    Were T2, Goff, Sintim, Austin, Johnson, Witherspoon, Coe, Tryon and Clayton on last year's Madden cover as well?
    Injuries happen, it's the nature of the sport.

EA, will be loving the exposure this supposed "curse" gives their outdated video game. It's free publicity.

Made a Cruz cover for another thread, it's a bit rough

IF ANYONE, AND I MEAN ANYONE, VOTES FOR VICTOR CRUZ TO BE ON THE COVER OF MADDEN.... YOU ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED A GIANT IN MY BOOK....

This is the worst post I have ever seen on these boards, and that is a title that is very tough to come by.

DO NOT VOTE CRUZ FOR THE COVER OF MADDEN!

Bench Player

[quote user="Flip Empty"]I've no problem voting for him. I don't believe in curses.
    Was he cursed in 2010 when the Giants decided to stash him away on IR?
    Were T2, Goff, Sintim, Austin, Johnson, Witherspoon, Coe, Tryon and Clayton on last year's Madden cover as well?
    Injuries happen, it's the nature of the sport.

EA, will be loving the exposure this supposed "curse" gives their outdated video game. It's free publicity.

Made a Cruz cover for another thread, it's a bit rough

[/quote]
    Dude this is great!!! Can you make another one, but for XBOX 360, and make it the same size as a real one so I can print it when I get home? My email address is plaxprez@gmail.com if you can!!

Bench Player

Drew Brees doesn't appear to be "cursed"...