Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Whiskey continued

What the ****? Why delete this thread, I put it here to discuss **** with opposing fans. You ever read the national electrical code? Well you should, if you put in the title , discuss with other fans, why can I not get off the subject of football a little. Last I checked whiskey was a fundamental part of many a football fans ritual. Maybe my computer is busted and you didn't delete ****, hopefully its my bad and I'm pissed for no reason. Anyways, as the title suggested it was about whiskey, and no, not what do I mix my whiskey with. Straight whiskey, whats your favorite?

Veteran

Re: Whiskey continued

I just don't understand why this thread would violate anything, you'll see more violations of the profanity act of when the **** ever in any other thread then this. This is like homemaking night, some suggestions for a good time, thats all. We're making cookies, and we quit after the 3rd quarter like civil people. I guess the mod that deleted my first thread was a zema fan... go figure.

thats the whiskey talkin. hehe</P>

</P>

Veteran

What does the NEC [National Electrical Code] have to do with anything?

Veteran

Everything actually, because its read just that way, if in the title you say something... its code.

Veteran

Tell me then what will I find on Table 310-16 ?

Veteran

table 310.16 is allowable ampacities of insulated conductors, basically use the second column and you'll be code compliant, unless you're using romex then use the first column.

sorry not a whiskey man...but I do love my vodka preferably grey goose or tanqueray...but I'll talk booze all night regardless...oh and what is atm in regards to your last libation?

Veteran

Im drinking makers mark, a fine kentucky bourbon, I do believe that was what you were asking, correct me if I misread.

[quote user="Hatetank"]Im drinking makers mark, a fine kentucky bourbon, I do believe that was what you were asking, correct me if I misread.
    [/quote]</P>

what is atm? I've never heard of that when talking whiskey.</P>