+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What The Hell Is Going On With Osi?

We're starting to bleed out Defensive line depth with the imminent losses of Rocky Bernard and Dave Tollefson.....not to mention the Giants not re-signing the proven Chase Blackburn at LB....is Reese going to actually let Osi book to another team too?
    With all due respect to JPP and Tuck.....they can't do it by themselves!

Re: What The Hell Is Going On With Osi?

He has 1 more season under contract with us and after that I have no idea where he's gonna go. He better not do a holdout, that'd be crappy
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Veteran

Unless there's something I missed, Osi's under contract, and very well could be getting an extension

Tollefson and Blackburn havent signed anywhere yet... there's still hope they return to NY

[quote user="Raptor22"]Unless there's something I missed, Osi's under contract, and very well could be getting an extension
    [/quote]

Raptor - COOL SIG! How about adding Romo sitting on the ground 'Romo-ing'!

[quote user="bigblue58"]We're starting to bleed out Defensive line depth with the imminent losses of Rocky Bernard and Dave Tollefson.....not to mention the Giants not re-signing the proven Chase Blackburn at LB....is Reese going to actually let Osi book to another team too?
    With all due respect to JPP and Tuck.....they can't do it by themselves![/quote]

You're getting a little ahead of things. Osi is STILL UNDER CONTRACT and has to play here this season. He could, of course, hold out if he thinks that's in his best interest.

We can move Kiwanuka back to DE should the need arise.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"][quote user="Raptor22"]Unless there's something I missed, Osi's under contract, and very well could be getting an extension
    [/quote]

Raptor - COOL SIG! How about adding Romo sitting on the ground 'Romo-ing'![/quote]

South Park was making fun of meme's this week, and Bradying made it to the school's introduction to memes.

Taylor Swifting and Faith Hilling!
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I would say when it comes to Osi, no news is good news!

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="CTLadyBlue"][quote user="Raptor22"]Unless there's something I missed, Osi's under contract, and very well could be getting an extension
    [/quote]

Raptor - COOL SIG! How about adding Romo sitting on the ground 'Romo-ing'![/quote]

South Park was making fun of meme's this week, and Bradying made it to the school's introduction to memes.

Taylor Swifting and Faith Hilling!
    [/quote]

Another Southpark fan! I love the episode where they were blasting Bill Belichek for cheating LOL.
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]I would say when it comes to Osi, no news is good news![/quote]This!