+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Prince's 2012 Predictions

We all got a glimpse of what Prince brings to the Giants defensive secondary this past season. He's a scrappy cover corner with great instincts. Young, big, fast, and can press with lots of potential......

I see Prince picking up Ross's production this season. Will he be a 5 INT guy? who knows, i see him being a premier cover guy once he gets comfortable playing our scheme.

What do you think 2012 holds for Prince?

Re: Prince's 2012 Predictions

I think he can have a good season in 2012.

He showed some promise near the end of the season and playoffs. He had a rough start once his foot healed, but that was expected. (missed training camp, OTA's)

Now the question is will he be starting alongside Webster? Thomas and Prince should have a good competitivetraining camp. And the better player will start. Many feel Thomas is best used in covering the slot, then the outside.

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]We all got a glimpse of what Prince brings to the Giants defensive secondary this past season. He's a scrappy cover corner with great instincts. Young, big, fast, and can press with lots of potential...... I see Prince picking up Ross's production this season. Will he be a 5 INT guy? who knows, i see him being a premier cover guy once he gets comfortable playing our scheme. What do you think 2012 holds for Prince?[/quote]

He's gonna do great

Total question mark. No way to tell. One thing is for sure, he will get tested plenty in the early part of the season.

[quote user="ny06"]

I think he can have a good season in 2012.

He showed some promise near the end of the season and playoffs. He had a rough start once his foot healed, but that was expected. (missed training camp, OTA's)

Now the question is will he be starting alongside Webster? Thomas and Prince should have a good competitive*training camp. And the better player will start. Many feel Thomas is best used in covering the slot, then the outside.

[/quote]

I see Thomas being the slot corner in the nickel package with Prince on the outside.... in base 4-3 Webster and Thomas are our starters.

We line up in a hybrid nickel package most of the time so Prince will get a lot of PT.

I'm expecting around 11 int's, 125 tackles, 20 PD, 10 FF's.....You know, the usual.

Seriously though, I think he'll definitely be one the better tacklers in the secondary next year. I love his physicality as a corner. Everything else I can't really determine until we see what his mentality looks like given his increased role in camp and preseason...but I think he should have a solid season.

i dont know if he'll have more than 4 ints, but I do expect him to be better in coverage than Ross.

I expect him to shut down teams #2 wr's and have a bunch of pass defenses

[quote user="titwio"]I'm expecting around 11 int's, 125 tackles, 20 PD, 10 FF's.....[/quote]So youre saying he's gonna have a bad season??

LOL!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="titwio"]I'm expecting around 11 int's, 125 tackles, 20 PD, 10 FF's.....[/quote]So youre saying he's gonna have a bad season??

LOL!!!!
    [/quote]

Hopefully he is working hard this off season and getting ready to step in and contirbute. To me the niggest thing that 2012 holds for Prince is that he stays healthy and does not have problems with the foot again.