+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

So are we or aren't we going after Jonathan Stewart?

Did we stop pursuit, or are we slacking? I'd really love to get this guy, but don't want to give anyone up for him.

Re: So are we or aren't we going after Jonathan Stewart?

No.

It makes no sense to trade for a veteran RB in the last year of his deal, who is going to want big money next year.

Bench Player

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

No.

It makes no sense to trade for a veteran RB in the last year of his deal, who is going to want big money next year.

[/quote]
    *sigh =(

Veteran

Id love to hear how the conversation would go if reese asked for Jonathan Stewart in return for NO ONE.

Also they traded Mike Goodson today so they have 3 guys which isnt a bad thing. There was never a report saying we were chasing him - only fans asking - not sure why people think thats newsworthy.

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]Did we stop pursuit, or are we slacking? I'd really love to get this guy, but don't want to give anyone up for him.[/quote]
    what pursuit?? we were never going after him

[quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]Did we stop pursuit, or are we slacking? I'd really love to get this guy, but don't want to give anyone up for him.[/quote]

I decided that it would be best if we did not. Don't even try to convince me, because I have made up my mind

No but according to my sources, we're looking to deal Kiwi for a 1st rounder to the Oakland Raiders.

Everything I've read has said the Panthers aren't shopping him They traded another RB to the Raiders today

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Everything I've read has said the Panthers aren't shopping him* They traded another RB to the Raiders today[/quote] this

Panthers traded RB Mike Goodson to Raiders, Stewart is most likely staying in Carolina

this was all a rumor started by one random fan asking Adam Schefter on Twitter if he thought Jonathan Stewart was going to the Giants. his reply was Panther adamant this week that they're not trading Stewart. How it turned into this is quite funny

Bench Player

[quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="Cruz 4 Prez"]Did we stop pursuit, or are we slacking? I'd really love to get this guy, but don't want to give anyone up for him.[/quote]
    what pursuit?? we were never going after him[/quote]
    It was reported that the Giants were one of 3 teams to reach out to the Panthers, even though the Panthers don't plan on shopping him, they picked up a power back in Tolbert, so the Giants are just testing the waters, but I haven't heard anything in 3 days about it