+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Reese is the man!

As a GM you know your doing a good job when the only thing to complain about are unsigned special teams players, back up LBs, RBs, and 3rd string CBs. I see this scene playing out in my head all the time...

Out of Touch Fan: Reese why did you let Jacobs go? Why'd you let Ross go? Why haven't you signed Blackburn? Your making a mistake.

Reese: I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very championship that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. DISMISSED!
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

Re: Reese is the man!

Some fans can't handle the truth!

Veteran

I didn't realize it until this wonderful post - but A Few Good Men says it perfectly - now if we can just keep reese away from ordering code reds - which is probably the equivalent to bounties.

Cause we all know Lt. Caffey had the last laugh.

see the sig

lol sure...im glad we are winning the championships now before Reese drives this franchise down to the ground after the Eli Manning Era. Eli Manning is the only QB I know who can win when a team cuts his 100 reception slot receiver, gives him two undrafted free agents as his starting receiver and tight end, and a makeshift line who couldnt block if their life depended on it, and a running game thats non existant. Yet we are still in cap hell. Defensively JPP is a nice pickup...but for people to call him the next Strahan is ridiculous. Strahan commanded triple teams...Thanks to Ernie Acsori's philosophy and great draft picks Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck. Acsori drafted Kiwi as well, but Reese managed to ruin his career playing him at linebacker. Nice one Reese.

We call Reese a draft expert but where is Aaron Ross, Steve Smith and Kevin Boss now? Bradshaw can not even walk without a limp and Ramses Barden was the next Plaxico Burress lol. Give me a break. The only thing Reese managed to do right...was keep the coaching staff together which made the franchise QB feel comfortable.

Veteran

[quote user="T-Murda84"]lol sure...im glad we are winning the championships now before Reese drives this franchise down to the ground after the Eli Manning Era. Eli Manning is the only QB I know who can win when a team cuts his 100 reception slot receiver, gives him two undrafted free agents as his starting receiver and tight end, and a makeshift line who couldnt block if their life depended on it, and a running game thats non existant. Yet we are still in cap hell. Defensively JPP is a nice pickup...but for people to call him the next Strahan is ridiculous. Strahan commanded triple teams...Thanks to Ernie Acsori's philosophy and great draft picks Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck. Acsori drafted Kiwi as well, but Reese managed to ruin his career playing him at linebacker. Nice one Reese.

We call Reese a draft expert but where is Aaron Ross, Steve Smith and Kevin Boss now? Bradshaw can not even walk without a limp and Ramses Barden was the next Plaxico Burress lol. Give me a break. The only thing Reese managed to do right...was keep the coaching staff together which made the franchise QB feel comfortable.[/quote]

At first I though your comments were racially motivated, but I have read some of your other posts and I am certain you are just r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d.

[quote user="T-Murda84"]lol sure...im glad we are winning the championships now before Reese drives this franchise down to the ground after the Eli Manning Era. Eli Manning is the only QB I know who can win when a team cuts his 100 reception slot receiver, gives him two undrafted free agents as his starting receiver and tight end, and a makeshift line who couldnt block if their life depended on it, and a running game thats non existant. Yet we are still in cap hell. Defensively JPP is a nice pickup...but for people to call him the next Strahan is ridiculous. Strahan commanded triple teams...Thanks to Ernie Acsori's philosophy and great draft picks Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck. Acsori drafted Kiwi as well, but Reese managed to ruin his career playing him at linebacker. Nice one Reese. We call Reese a draft expert but where is Aaron Ross, Steve Smith and Kevin Boss now? Bradshaw can not even walk without a limp and Ramses Barden was the next Plaxico Burress lol. Give me a break. The only thing Reese managed to do right...was keep the coaching staff together which made the franchise QB feel comfortable.[/quote]

Welcome back . . . . your idiocy was missed

[quote user="T-Murda84"]lol sure...im glad we are winning the championships now before Reese drives this franchise down to the ground after the Eli Manning Era. Eli Manning is the only QB I know who can win when a team cuts his 100 reception slot receiver, gives him two undrafted free agents as his starting receiver and tight end, and a makeshift line who couldnt block if their life depended on it, and a running game thats non existant. Yet we are still in cap hell. Defensively JPP is a nice pickup...but for people to call him the next Strahan is ridiculous. Strahan commanded triple teams...Thanks to Ernie Acsori's philosophy and great draft picks Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck. Acsori drafted Kiwi as well, but Reese managed to ruin his career playing him at linebacker. Nice one Reese. We call Reese a draft expert but where is Aaron Ross, Steve Smith and Kevin Boss now? Bradshaw can not even walk without a limp and Ramses Barden was the next Plaxico Burress lol. Give me a break. The only thing Reese managed to do right...was keep the coaching staff together which made the franchise QB feel comfortable.[/quote]

wow...

SS...hurt and couldnt play AT ALL. The Giants med staff was 100% correct

Ballard...had a veyr good year

Cruz.....nuff said

Was Strahan getting triple teamed in his first two seasons as a starter?? NO HE WASNT!!

Ross..... a good player who is an FA not worth to the Giants what he got from another team. Boss...was and is one good hit from multiple games on the sid elines as he proved in oakland. BTW....he is out of Oakland now too. SS...see above.

Hmm.....make the franchise QB feel comfortable and keep the coaching staff in tact.

Do you know anything about football????

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I forget....have you ever posted ANYTHING that wasn't totally stupid?

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="Dirt66"]Some fans can't handle the truth![/quote]If we are not changing, we are moving backward in today's NFL.......and EVERY signing or re-signing needs to be viewed in terms of its cap implications. Some people simply need to go if we are going to legitimately pursue a championship each year. JR understands that perfectly.
    No one remembers who came in second.