+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYG Pre-Draft Visits

Re: NYG Pre-Draft Visits

Clemson TE Dwayne Allen visits NYG for pre draft visit

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]Clemson TE Dwayne Allen visits NYG for pre draft visit[/quote] Dwayne ALlen is my guy at TE.. I liken him to a young Fred Davis, who would have a better QB as a pro(eli), and less off field issues.. Dwayne Allen is the truth...

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]anytime man, don't take these players too seriously though, the Giants don't usually bring in the people they are going to draft[/quote]I love it when JR misleads the other GM's. That is exactly what he is supposed to be doing!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Add TAHIR WHITEHEAD OLB TEMPLE to the list of players giants have had in... I've mocked him to us a couple times in the past, and hes your prototypical ultra active LB, whos first order of duty will be ST's, and if all goes well, works his way into the rotation.. Hes a WLB... Could be for backup behind Williams, with Boley moving to the middle..

So far, i gather we've had (major prospects, not super small ones), these guys in..

OMAR BOLDEN CB ARZ ST

TAHIR WHITEHEAD LB TEMPLE

DEVON WYLIE WR FRESNO ST.

DONTA HIGHTOWER LB ALABAMA

MUHHAMED SANU WR RUTGERS

DWAYNE ALLEN TE CLEMSON

I could of forgotten one or 2...

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="DownWitJPP"]anytime man, don't take these players too seriously though, the Giants don't usually bring in the people they are going to draft[/quote]I love it when JR misleads the other GM's. That is exactly what he is supposed to be doing![/quote] The only thing is, he dosen't mislead.. Of course, no matter how many guys u have in, the draft dictates if u even have a shot to draft the guy that u had in, but we've certainly picked our fair share of guys we've had in.. By all means, if we have em in, were interested.. No ones wasting eachothers time here..

add to the list Alabama CB Dre Kirkpatrick

USC defensive tackle DaJohn Harris

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]add to the list Alabama CB Dre Kirkpatrick[/quote]Wow never would have thought this as a possible match.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="DownWitJPP"]add to the list Alabama CB Dre Kirkpatrick[/quote]Wow never would have thought this as a possible match.[/quote]

he prob won't last til 32, but if he does...can never have enough cover corners

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]yea that makes sense, I still think we need a FAST receiver on the outside to replace Rio. Sanu is pretty good but he is kind of slow. Don't want Barden X2 that can't get separation in the pros[/quote]

Barden is way faster than Sanu at least going by their combine 40 times Barden ran almost as well as Nicks did. He really should be able to separate

+ Reply to Thread