+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mr. Amukamara please.........

............change that helmet and face mask combination. I love you as an athlete and a competitor, but for some reason I cannot take you seriously with that face mask.

Add a visor or switch to the robots that T2 sports or the double robots that C-Web wears.

Thanks,
    Concerned Giants Fan

(This is a parody post)

Veteran

Re: Mr. Amukamara please.........

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]............change that helmet and face mask combination. I love you as athlete and a competitor but for some reason I cannot take you serious with that face mask.

Add a visor or switch to the robots that T2 sports or the double robots that C-Web wears.

Thanks,
    Concerned Giants Fan

(This is a parody post)[/quote]

um...what?

As far as I'm concerned he can wear a clown suit over his pads as long as he can do his job. He's going to be a starter next season with Ross gone...
    Andre the Giant

Got a pic?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][/quote]

Hahaha... come on, tell me you wouldn't be laughing on the inside if he lined up on you.

Great young player, can't wait to see what he does this year.

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][/quote]

Hahaha... come on, tell me you wouldn't be laughing on the inside if he lined up on you.

Great young player, can't wait to see what he does this year.[/quote]I don't get why you care what facemask he wears

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]............change that helmet and face mask combination. I love you as an athlete and a competitor, but for some reason I cannot take you seriously with that face mask.

Thanks,
    Concerned Giants Fan

(This is a parody post)[/quote]It does look funny.Ive thought the same thing

What am I missing?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]What am I missing?
    [/quote]

I must be missing it too.

?

?