+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Robert Turbin Maybe The Hulk We've Been Looking For

He is from Utah State, has posters of His favorite comic book Hero in His locker. " The Hulk ". Jerry Reese is phenomenal at finding Quality players, at " Bargain Basement Prices ". In the mid rounds, this could be our guy, to replace BJ.

Re: Robert Turbin Maybe The Hulk We've Been Looking For

He is an ok prospect, Good guy to split carries and should be productive, I dont think he will do well behind this Oline right now because he doesnt make guys miss and lacks a great burst.. See a serviceable 4 YPC type back not a high ceiling.Think there will be better value compared to draft position

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]He is an ok prospect, Good guy to split carries and should be productive, I dont think he will do well behind this Oline right now because he doesnt make guys miss and lacks a great burst.. See a serviceable 4 YPC type back not a high ceiling[/quote]

Now I know it was a highlight reel that Jeff Schull showed on bleacher. He did out run some people. And even though the line were opening up huge holes in the video, He did show some good between the tackles running.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]He is from Utah State, has posters of His favorite comic book Hero in His locker. " The Hulk ". Jerry Reese is phenomenal at finding Quality players, at " Bargain Basement Prices ". In the mid rounds, this could be our guy, to replace BJ.[/quote]

5'10" and 216. Thats not even a replacement for Andre Brown.....size wise.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I want a home run hitter, not another potential tip toe burglar.

Not even Andre Brown will be Andre Brown size this year now that hes off the juice haha

Draft scouts on twitter seems to be very high on his backup Michael Smith

[quote user="Neverend"]Draft scouts on twitter seems to be very high on his backup Michael Smith[/quote]yeah i should cut the bowl game he was great in that game.

He has good size, speed, and strength -- but I just don't think he runs like he does. He relies on his agility too much, which leads to a lot of bounced out runs. I don't see him as a home run hitter, or a between the tackles guy at this point. Can he develop though? Sure he can.

But he isn't Hulk coming in, far from it. Very poor mans Mendenhall, IMO.

[quote user="gmen0820"]He has good size, speed, and strength -- but I just don't think he runs like he does. He relies on his agility too much, which leads to a lot of bounced out runs. I don't see him as a home run hitter, or a between the tackles guy at this point. Can he develop though? Sure he can.

But he isn't Hulk coming in, far from it. Very poor mans Mendenhall, IMO.
    [/quote]Gannaway could be a big back between the tackles