2. Chandler Jones, DE Syracuse
    3. Marvin Jones, WR Cal
    4. Donnie Fletcher, CB BC
    4a. Cyrus Gray, RB A&M
    5. Quentin Saulsberry, C/OG Miss. St
    6. Evan Rodriguez, FB/TE Temple
    7. Lance Lewis, WR ECU

Re: gmen0820's Mock Draft

Taking 2 D-Linemen early is a possibility but I just dont see Reese and the draft room agreeing on that.

I could see us taking a WR that falls before taking a DT. I like the Jones pick.

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Taking 2 D-Linemen early is a possibility but I just dont see Reese and the draft room agreeing on that.

I could see us taking a WR that falls before taking a DT. I like the Jones pick.[/quote]I actually had Jones in the second round, because we will probably have to take him there if we really want him, but I am a big fan of Chandler Jones as well.

No OL??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]No OL??
    [/quote]I don't see us reaching on a Tackle. I did go with an interior guy in the later rounds.

I don't see Massie, Silatolu being there in the 2nd. And I really don't like Sanders.

All-Pro

This draft would set us up nicely.

[quote user="lawl"]This draft would set us up nicely.[/quote]With the possible loss of Canty, Kiwi or Osi, and one of our WRs, I'd say so. I couldn't really fit a S in, I don't think Barron will fall, and I am not really feeling Harrison Smith as a first rounder.

All-Pro

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="lawl"]This draft would set us up nicely.[/quote]With the possible loss of Canty, Kiwi or Osi, and one of our WRs, I'd say so. I couldn't really fit a S in, I don't think Barron will fall, and I am not really feeling Harrison Smith as a first rounder.[/quote]

If we lose canty and osi. Resigning kp and nicks becomes much easier

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="lawl"]This draft would set us up nicely.[/quote]With the possible loss of Canty, Kiwi or Osi, and one of our WRs, I'd say so. I couldn't really fit a S in, I don't think Barron will fall, and I am not really feeling Harrison Smith as a first rounder.[/quote]

If we lose canty and osi. Resigning kp and nicks becomes much easier[/quote]Rolle's salary is also a concern. I'm also excited to see Sash's development.

Can't see Jones falling to 64

+ Reply to Thread