+ Reply to Thread

bradshaw gets bone marrow injected from hip to foot

• Close

[/list]

Bradshaw says they withdrew bone marrow
      from his hip and injected it into his foot to generate new bone. Doc
      told him 3-month recovery. #nyg

Re: bradshaw gets bone marrow injected from hip to foot

I'm beginning to think that we need to draft someone who can start from day one. I've known all along about Ahmad's ailing feet, but always seemed that he could overcome it. Beginning to think differently. I'd be surprised to see him playing in two years.

Veteran

I agree...the Giants need to think about a new #1 back. Maybe Bradshaw can last a full season (which I doubt)....now is the time to bring in someone.

The draft is the way to go. Need someone with new wheels.

All-Pro

we can rebuild him ... so long as he can remain structurally sound, then i have no doubt about his ability to play with pain

but even in the best case scenario we will need contributions from, at least, Scott and Ware

would deff be nice to get another rb in who could be future starter, for sure

Looking more and more like Rb is the biggest priority of the draft. I wouldn't be surprised if they draft two, maybe first and fourth rounds. And a big OL in one of the first three rounds. JR usualy has something up his sleeve, and I'm sure this year will be no different. Last year everyone spent the entire off season whining about the WR position, and it turned out to be one of the teams strengths. Maybe JR has a ton of faith in Da'rel Scott, I don't know. Everyone whined about the JPP pick, and look what we've got now. It's one thing I love about the Giants is they don't play it safe on draft day, they find players they like and bring them in. And their success with undrafted free agents has been right off the charts lately.

I can't wait for draft day, and those "who?" picks that make it so fun.