+ Reply to Thread

my educated guess on who gets new uni's

For everyone wondering if our uniforms will drastically change, Nike has released some of the off the field gear and after looking at this link...

http://www.nflshop.com/category/inde...NikeNameNumber

I realized that none of the numbers, logos, or texts are altered, meaning they wont be altered on the uniforms. This isn't to say that there wont be other minor changes such as to the pants. ALSO when I was checking out that link i noticed that 4 teams were missing... The Redskins, the Colts, the Bills, and the Seahawks which would lead me to believe that these teams will be receiving somewhat drastic make-over to their current uni's. I guess we'll see tomorrow.
    Ig: casefit - follow

Re: my educated guess on who gets new uni's

I'm curious as to why you say "we'll see tomorrow". I'm admittedly out of the loop.

[quote user="Spedracer"]I'm curious as to why you say "we'll see tomorrow". I'm admittedly out of the loop.[/quote]

Nike will be "unveiling" the new uniforms tomorrow, for the most part I think the uniforms will have minimal changes except their materials and the way they are cut. Slow news day giants-football wise.

I think Carolina will definitely be one of the teams with a new look given their change of logo. I think they might bring back the black in their uni's.

[quote user="King Sully"]For everyone wondering if our uniforms will drastically change, Nike has released some of the off the field gear and after looking at this link...

http://www.nflshop.com/category/inde...NikeNameNumber

I realized that none of the numbers, logos, or texts are altered, meaning they wont be altered on the uniforms. This isn't to say that there wont be other minor changes such as to the pants. ALSO when I was checking out that link i noticed that 4 teams were missing... The Redskins, the Colts, the Bills, and the Seahawks which would lead me to believe that these teams will be receiving somewhat drastic make-over to their current uni's. I guess we'll see tomorrow.[/quote]
    Interesting

Hmm, as for the Redskins they played with going back to the "R" instead of the indian head which they are constantly getting protests about.

I can't see the Colts changing -- another classic uni -- they didn't change when they moved from Baltimore to Indy... Unless they're THAT desperate for a fresh start without Peyton.

The Bills just switched to white helmets recently, didn't they? Would they tweak again?

As for the seaslugs, who cares? Although they're one of those teams with the puke green and black and monotone jerseys and pants...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

i'm just grasping at straws lol