+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Harooni, Roanoke Fan, Bansaw, YAtittle14

4 of my favorite posters. Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles

Re: Harooni, Roanoke Fan, Bansaw, YAtittle14

[quote user="AceOspadZ4"]4 of my favorite posters. Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles[/quote]

Not weird at all []
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]4 of my favorite posters. Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles[/quote]

Not weird at all []
    [/quote]

Sometimes you can just see a response like this coming a mile a way.......Hahahahahaha +1

[quote user="AceOspadZ4"]4 of my favorite posters. Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles[/quote]

I think we'll win both Dallas games and beat the Redskins. The jets I'm still on the fence. I believe we are capable of running the table, but it's a hard thing to do. I think we win the Division and get to at least the second round of the playoffs.

As for changes, I'm assuming you mean next season. I see us getting rid of some high ticket players like Diehl, Jacobs, Manningham, McKenzie, Baas, as examples. Bradshaw may be seen as a liability because of his ankles/feet. I'm not "advocating" but simply saying we have a serious CAP issue that we need to get under control.

We need to sign players like Cruz, JPP, Nicks, (just examples) who represent a very bright future for the GIANTS. In order to to that, we need CAP space and there's only one way to do that.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Harooni wil predict that the giants cave in and sign Tiki after one the the RBs gets hurt again

[quote user="GiantsVSNFL"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]4 of my favorite posters. Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles[/quote]

Not weird at all []
    [/quote]

Sometimes you can just see a response like this coming a mile a way.......Hahahahahaha +1[/quote]

Hilarious... hahaha []
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

They breathe pond water. Well except for the HAR-man he's just swishy.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="AceOspadZ4"]4 of my favorite posters. Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles[/quote]

I think we'll win both Dallas games and beat the Redskins.* The jets I'm still on the fence.* I believe we are capable of running the table, but it's a hard thing to do.* I think we win the Division and get to at least the second round of the playoffs.

As for changes, I'm assuming you mean next season.* I see us getting rid of some high ticket players like Diehl, Jacobs, Manningham, McKenzie, Baas, as examples.* Bradshaw may be seen as a liability because of his ankles/feet.* I'm not "advocating" but simply saying we have a serious CAP issue that we need to get under control.*

We need to sign players like Cruz, JPP, Nicks, (just examples) who represent a very bright future for the GIANTS.* In order to to that, we need CAP space and there's only one way to do that.*

[/quote]

The Giants must be the hottest 6-6 team in all of recorded sports history...

LOL Post of the Year!!

I guess no one else can post.