+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Irrelevant?

Mr. Irrelevant?

7. Bryce Brown RB MU/KSU Kid has had a lot of issues and is a real unknown. He was great in High school and was the only RB since AP to be the best recruit in the nation. Be fun to see if he can develop in the NFL and with our RB issues some depth would be nice. If he doesnt become anything oh well hes a 7th rounder most dont. but has the athletic ability and natural ability to be a all good back if he gets his head on straight

Re: Mr. Irrelevant?

What are his "issues"??

I'm getting tired of low grade RB projects.

Having said that ... the kid didn't materialize at the collegiate level ... he's gonna make a good pro?!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]What are his "issues"??[/quote]During college his handler had his hand out. There are family and discipline issues as well. I know when he went to Clemson for his official visit he literally just wandered off for 2 hours. No one knew where he was.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]What are his "issues"??[/quote]

He attended the University of Tennessee his freshman year, but decided to leave the football program in March 2010. However, Volunteers coach Derek Dooley decided not to release Brown from his scholarship, which meant Brown had to pay his own way at Kansas State University in 2010 as he sat out due to NCAA transfer rules. - DOOLEY SCREWED THE KID BC HE WAS BITTER - kid wanted to play with his brother (LB at KSU)

His "Handler" sold his trainging videos and made outlandish statement about Brown going ot the CFL - kid got swindled. at one time his elligibility was under review bc of how his "handler" sold his stuff

He and his brother were named on a report that KSU was giving "benefits" to player(Pay to Play) but both were cleared.

no legal issues jsut alot that hurt his credibility and lost his collegiate career

feel bad for the kid, made mistakes, but someone who was considered in the same leage as Adrian Peterson.. id take a chance with the 7th pick

[quote user="Kruunch"]I'm getting tired of low grade RB projects.

Having said that ... the kid didn't materialize at the collegiate level ... he's gonna make a good pro?![/quote]

Everyone in the 7th round is a project... reese loves troubled 7th round - A.bradshaw & D.Scott both 7th rounders with "Red Flags" and bradshaw has become a force and i think that scott will see his role increase every year.

and he didnt get a chance to compete. yes alot of that was his fault and poorly handled situations by him and his people. but that doesnt mean he isnt ganna be good. he only played one year and he was a back up to a senior and had 500 yards and 3 tds in very limited time

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="Kruunch"]I'm getting tired of low grade RB projects.

Having said that ... the kid didn't materialize at the collegiate level ... he's gonna make a good pro?![/quote]

Everyone in the 7th round is a project... reese loves troubled 7th round - A.bradshaw & D.Scott both 7th rounders with "Red Flags" and bradshaw has become a force and i think that scott will see his role increase every year.

and he didnt get a chance to compete. yes alot of that was his fault and poorly handled situations by him and his people. but that doesnt mean he isnt ganna be good. he only played one year and he was a back up to a senior and had 500 yards and 3 tds in very limited time[/quote]

AB has broken 800 yards once and can't go from here to there without his feet blowing apart and Scott hasn't shown he can do much more then fumble.

Nuff said.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

only the last 7th round pick is MR. Irrelevant.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="Kruunch"]I'm getting tired of low grade RB projects.

and he didnt get a chance to compete. yes alot of that was his fault and poorly handled situations by him and his people. but that doesnt mean he isnt ganna be good. he only played one year and he was a back up to a senior and had 500 yards and 3 tds in very limited time[/quote]

AB has broken 800 yards once and can't go from here to there without his feet blowing apart and Scott hasn't shown he can do much more then fumble.

Nuff said.[/quote]
    You implying that Bradshaw wasn't an excellent 7th rd pick is ridiculous...I would argue that without him we wouldn't have won either of our last 2 Super Bowls. Definitely SB XLII.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="Kruunch"]I'm getting tired of low grade RB projects.

Nuff said.[/quote]

find me a better back picked up in the 7th round. a guy who has won 2 sb rings. or another 7th round rb with his stats