+ Reply to Thread

Chances are slim but....

What would you guys think if somehow the Giants were able to get Hightower in the 1st, Dwayne Allen in the 2nd, and Massie in the 3rd?

I know some of you disagree about Hightower, but I think the guy is a stud. Dwayne Allen in the 2nd is a steal, and Massie in the 3rd is outright filthy IMO. All could be impact players at positions of need.

What say you all?

Re: Chances are slim but....

Well if we're going with fantasy drafts I'd be more partial to getting Richardson in the first, Blackmon in the second and Kalil in the third.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"]Well if we're going with fantasy drafts I'd be more partial to getting Richardson in the first, Blackmon in the second and Kalil in the third.[/quote]

Eff that noise, We should totally draft Lawrence Taylor in the 1st, and Jerry Rice in the 2nd... also, I think that kid Deion Sanders might be worth a late round flier.

Hightower-maybe he's there and I think he can handle the middle no question. Allen should be there but we need a running back more. And Massie should be gone by the end of the 3rd. I don't know if we give up on Herz and Jones in the middle just yet. Picking Hightower pretty much pushes things in that direction- back- up status for Herz and Jones.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Hightower-maybe he's there and I think he can handle the middle no question. Allen should be there but we need a running back more. And Massie should be gone by the end of the 3rd. I don't know if we give up on Herz and Jones in the middle just yet. Picking Hightower pretty much pushes things in that direction- back- up status for Herz and Jones.[/quote] have jones or Herz done anything to have that job handed to them? I'd rather draft a guy then wait to find out our LBs are worst than we thought.....we have zero SLB depth & kiwi is not going to be our LB much longer.......and we don't even have a starting MLB at this point.....LB is a much bigger need than some realize.....